Is there such a thing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loulabelle1988

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

I was wondering if there is such a thing as microblading, but for the hairline?

I have very thin bits around the temples of my head, theyve always been fine and short baby hair but since ive had a baby theyve got worse and almost completely bald now.

Its really knocking my confidence, i wear my hair up a lot or in a half and half (the rest of it is quite thick and long) to keep it off my face which obviously makes the patches more noticeable.

I normally use an eyebrow pencil and eyebrow mascara to paint in the patches but it doesnt always come out great ‍♀️ so i was wondering if the area could be micro bladed with hair strokes?!

Or if anyone else has any suggestions??

Thank you!!
Louise

scalp micro-pigmentation. illusion of tiny hair follicles. xoxo

scalp micro-pigmentation. illusion of tiny hair follicles. xoxo
Amazing thank you so much, this is exactly what i am after!

How would i go about finding someone who has a proper qualification in it? It looks as though it may be something a medical practitioner has?

Thanks again!

Amazing thank you so much, this is exactly what i am after!

How would i go about finding someone who has a proper qualification in it? It looks as though it may be something a medical practitioner has?

Thanks again!

Yes! One of my clients had it and I had to really look to notice it. Search for medical and hair loss tattooing and you will probably find more reputable sources for it.

Latest posts

Back