Is this a good spray tan kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauraj

Reaction score
That's the same one I'm thinking of getting! :)
Would also love to know what people think of it who have used the kit xx

The advice I would give is to look at the earning potential from the solution you get with your kit.

If your getting 1 litre of solution that is approx 20 tans and so you could earn 20 x £15 = £300 to help pay off what you have spent on the kit.

If your getting 3 litres that is approx 60 tans and so your earning potential is 60 x £15 = £900 so this more than pays for the kit plus all your accessories (sticky feet, hats barrier cream etc) and gives you money to buy more solution too.

I understand that as your obviously new to tanning you'll want to try out samples - there is no reason you cant do that even if you go for an offer with lots of free solution.

And if you choose a different solution then you could still sell the 3 litres of solution on Geekbay and get a decent amount back for them - no doubt making a little money on what the extra would have been in your initail purchase (eg if OMG kit was £50 less but you get 3 x £25 for the solutions so you earn the £50 you paid extra plus £25 profit).

Thank you for your advice I'll look into a kit with solution

be aware that OMG do not have the 5008 in stock at the moment....

Thanks for all your advice I have gone for the LA Tan kit that had 3 litres of solution with it. I just need to find a course now.

can highly reccommend caroline from wow factor she does 1 to 1 and is fab:)

Latest posts

Back