Is this cheeky?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FakeBakeLover99

Reaction score
Hi [emoji2] so I recently just got engaged and I'm already trained in makeup, but don't offer it to my clients if you get me. I'm looking for a new foundation as I definitely want to do my own makeup for the wedding, but I can never find one that is perfect for my skin and lasts. I'm using Revlon Colourstay at the moment which I love but I really want a more glowy dewy look. I'm Interested in Mac but don't want to waste my money If it's not suitable. Is it cheeky to email them and ask if they have any free samples? Or does any makeup artists have any suggestions [emoji3]

Thanks everyone

vix
Xxxx

If you go to a department store or mac shop and explain they'll normally happily give you a sample that has a few applications in it :) xx

Thanks Helward [emoji3] I'm not sure why I haven't thought of that lol xxx

They will colour match your skin right there and then providing you have no foundation on.

Thanks Kirstie Im looking to have a spray tan for the day as well since I can't spray myself should I have one before I get colour matched ? Xxx

Yes, most definitely. The foundation wont suit you on the day otherwise

Latest posts

Back