Is this enough CND colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolly22

Reaction score
Hey guys,

As some of you may have read my blog I am going to be going self employed and renting my own room.

So this here is my we collection of polishes for it I bought. Do you think this is an ok selection? Is there any crucial colours I'm missing?

The 5 at the bottom right are effects.

I also have all shellac colours to offer too. X

Oops will add the pic.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322861189.703134.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322861189.703134.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 439
Hey babe!

I think thats loads (u can add to it remember!) plus you have shellac!

To tell you the truth, i rehomed/gave away/stopped replacing all of my wet polish and now dont carry any - only shellac, i didnt / dont have space as i work from home/mobile and no one had asked for it for months :-(

Thats ace you are going solo!! Excited?

Em x

Hello.

I did think of not ordering any but thought best to just incase. Tbh I'm hoping my shellac will take off so much I won't be using alot of it. So I don't think I will be adding unless there's a big call for it.

I guess some people are set in their ways that thy still like polish. And some people like it on their toes too as it lasts well. X

And yes excited and nervous :) but I'm hoping I'll be ok. X

I only have 10 colours and 4 effects and hardly ever use them since starting with shellac (my big bottle of base coat has lasted over a yr and its still half full)

Thats def plenty of colour!

Keep us posted on.how things are going
Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Really dolci? Hmm I hope they don't go to waste.

I suppose it's good to have them just incase.

Defo will keep you all posted via my blog :) x

You can always add to your collection and you will get to know what clients favourite colours are. I have someone who loves orange for instance, so I always look around for new orange shades. I use OPI polishes and they keep really well.

Thanks jackie :)

I will do this x

Yep. The only colour i've replaced is my white xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Hey guys,

As some of you may have read my blog I am going to be going self employed and renting my own room.

So this here is my we collection of polishes for it I bought. Do you think this is an ok selection? Is there any crucial colours I'm missing?

The 5 at the bottom right are effects.

I also have all shellac colours to offer too. X

Just an idea u could introduce Konad with ur shellac an use ur normal polishes for the stamping of the design :) that's what I'm just doing with my shellac :)

KitKat do you mind me asking if these polishes all work as well as the Konad polishes??

I think that's plenty to choose from Lolly! Nice selection of colours :)
Rhiannon x

KitKat do you mind me asking if these polishes all work as well as the Konad polishes??

Hi Hayley I have been testing normal polish with shellac and Konad an they work great. U do a full shellac first then stamp with normal polish let it dry (will not take long as its thin with being a stamp) then do another shellac top coat an cure an there ya have it :)

I think that is more than enough. I am thinking of buying about 10 normal cnd polishes to replace my opi and although I have Shellac am still thinking normal polish is going to be needed for my pamper parties for the quick shape and polish.

Thanks girls.

And Kitkat Konad is something I want to introduce in the future. So that's a good idea :) x

I have also bought a collection of CND polishes but I'm not really getting on with them.
I use lumos bottom coat then two coats of colour, then a top coat of CND quick dry top coat.
I find the finish is quite streaky, do you think it is because I have been spoilt by Shellac?

Xxx

I don't know sorry I've not tried any of mines yet. But I had a little play ontop of my shellac tonight and wiped it off and it seemed to go on fine. Got quite good coverage with the one coat.

Maybe you are applying it too thin? X

Thanks for your reply, you have a great collection by the way. Xxxx

I would say a nice rich brown is missing, and I love bright blue, but that's just me lol.

Latest posts

Back