Is this enough CND colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Hayley I have been testing normal polish with shellac and Konad an they work great. U do a full shellac first then stamp with normal polish let it dry (will not take long as its thin with being a stamp) then do another shellac top coat an cure an there ya have it :)

Thanks hun thats great to know!

Lolly, they look fab! I love the rack too :) x

Ammej I have a bright blue. Well it's the only one they do and one of the colours at the bottom left is a dark brown.

But if I don't have a colour someone wants I'm sure they could choose another :) x

Oh thanks studio sparkle :) you can buy that on its own if you phone up which I didn't know! Glad I called them. X

Oh cool! thanks for letting me know :) Have fun and good luck!

I think you have a great selection too.

They all look so gorgeous xxx

It looks like a good selection to me!

I'm just getting some practise on family and friends whilst I wait for my certificates and get my insurance sorted out but have found that my CND colour and effects are popular for pedicures as colour tends to last quite well on toes anyway.

Another consideration is those clients you might have who work in jobs that don't allow colour on nails. My sister is a police officer and is in this position so I often use my regular colour on her at weekends and for special occasions.

Good luck!

Thanks girls. You have all made me feel better.

And lucy your reasons are exactly why I got colour in aswell. Just for those exact clients with jobs that don't allow and toe people who can get it to last lol. X

Ammej I have a bright blue. Well it's the only one they do and one of the colours at the bottom left is a dark brown.

But if I don't have a colour someone wants I'm sure they could choose another :) x

Lol I just noticed, at first glance it looked empty down the bottom there!

Latest posts

Back