Is This Going To Hurt?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget you must follow your aftercare always keep that skin soft. Exfoliate and moisturise so you don't get ingrowing hairs and your skins in good condition for the next time you have it done.

Don't forget you must follow your aftercare always keep that skin soft. Exfoliate and moisturise so you don't get ingrowing hairs and your skins in good condition for the next time you have it done.
Thanks for this info. Didn't know I had to exfoliate to prevent ingrowing hairs. She suggested not to have a hot bath, to use a mild non perfumed moisturizer, to not swim and to not sunbathe (yeah right in this weather:lol: ) until tomorrow.

Oh well done you ... xx

Well done Tracey - I would never go back to shaving - even under my arms :eek: and for me this is the place where it hurts the most :eek: even more-so than my bikini line any plucked chicken rash should subside after 24 hrs - just bear in mind that your legs will not feel completely smooth (like when you first shave) because your hairs grow at different rates and some will be just emerging from the hair follicle - the good news is that (IMHO) it looks as good as shaving even when the next growth cycle starts appearing - the other thing you don't have is that harsh stubble type feel - the hairs come through pointed/tapered and therefore feel softer - oops waffling on :lol:

Well done Tracey - I would never go back to shaving - even under my arms :eek: and for me this is the place where it hurts the most :eek: even more-so than my bikini line any plucked chicken rash should subside after 24 hrs - just bear in mind that your legs will not feel completely smooth (like when you first shave) because your hairs grow at different rates and some will be just emerging from the hair follicle - the good news is that (IMHO) it looks as good as shaving even when the next growth cycle starts appearing - the other thing you don't have is that harsh stubble type feel - the hairs come through pointed/tapered and therefore feel softer - oops waffling on :lol:
Sounds good to me, lol xx

I do my own waxing and it definatley gets less painful the more you have it done.
For after waxing care I can highly recommend Australian Body Care lotion which contains tea tree oil. It helps to soothe, keep down the redness and reduce chances of ingrowing hair

Latest posts

Back