Is this guy playing me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairflair'xo

Reaction score
So as the title says really! About three years ago i met a man online and we spoke quite abit, but I wasn't really wanting a relationship, we've been speaking on and off since and recently
It's become more serious. Speaking all the time and meeting up, and I really like him. Can even see abit of a future forming! Up until a week ago he's been very proactive in keeping in touch, cute messages, compliments, seeing me....but now he doesn't text as much and is always 'busy' when I wanna see him...just finding it weird how he's chased me for years and now were both on the same page he's going quiet? Any thoughts?? Xxx

Are you definitely sure this man isn't married or in another relationship? I ask this because it could have been a lot easier for him keeping in contact for so long online and more difficult if he meets up! Just a thought! If he isn't married then this shouldn't be happening so early in the relationship.

Yes, some men love the chase and a challenge. He sounds like a game player. U need a man that's consistent with how he treats u x

He could be over it? After chasing you for years and you not being on the same page, maybe now hes moved on, or gotten to know you and maybe decided your not his type?

Or he could actully be really busy or dealing with some personal issues.

Maybe you're not both on the same page!

Could be he was fascinated by the thrill of the chase, now he's caught you, his mission has been accomplished.

Don't waste time dwelling on it, move onwards and upwards.

Oh god I hope he isn't with anyone else! 😮 there's nothing on his Facebook to suggest a relationship so fingers crossed! I might give it another week and see how it develops...thanks ladies xxx

We are in exactly the same situation except I decided to take control and told him that I wasn't being treated like a fool anymore and i've had enough and its a goodbye.

He never replied, hasnt called and I miss him like mad. Have I over reacted and just hurt myself...

We are in exactly the same situation except I decided to take control and told him that I wasn't being treated like a fool anymore and i've had enough and its a goodbye.

He never replied, hasnt called and I miss him like mad. Have I over reacted and just hurt myself...

No you haven't...
If he cared he would have some decency to ATLEAST send a text back asking what was bothering you or something.
Move forward Hun xx

Oh bless you that's horrible :( as much as it hurts now you've done the right thing. If he hasn't even replied then you know your better off without hun xxx

C'mon girlies you can do better than these guys. If they're like this now, what're they gonna be like in 5 / 10 years?

You deserve much better, just learn what you DON'T want, its just as important as knowing what you DO want! xx

Oh god I hope he isn't with anyone else! 😮 there's nothing on his Facebook to suggest a relationship so fingers crossed! I might give it another week and see how it develops...thanks ladies xxx

I'd back right off for a bit and see how he responds. If you don't text/call him first or try to make arrangements for a period (I don't know how often you speak usually) he will soon be wondering why and chasing you again if he's serious X

Latest posts

Back