Is this haircut possible?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iimmv

Reaction score
Hello, I am actually a potential future customer rather than a salon professional, and I just wanted to ask somebody who knows what they're doing if whether or not this haircut is possible, because I am also frankly embarrassed to ask a bunch of potentially "silly" questions in person. I attached a photo of a blue cosplay wig that is cut in the way I am curious about, and I also added some other photos which are somewhat similar. To be clear, though, the photo with the blue wig and the face blurred out is the photo I am focused on discussing.

To clarify what I mean by "is it possible," I mean that it obviously seems that there will be a difference between a wig and real hair, and I was simply wondering about what result I can expect if I show this photo to a stylist. I'm not looking to achieve the color of the wig in the photo, simply the cut; I know that when you get into bleaching and dyeing that the hair texture can drastically change, especially if I'm starting at a level 1-2. My own real hair is very straight, black, and dense, so I don't think that I will need to get my hair straight permed or anything in order to get it like the wig, but if you think that it may be harder to achieve than it seems, please let me know.

The main features that I am focused on achieving in this hairstyle is the way that the bangs are cut, the way that hair is tucked behind the ear on one side, and the way that there are "face framing" sections on either side, with one side being separated from the hair tucked behind the ear. If someone knows the specific name of this hairstyle and/or also the name of this style of bangs, I'd be greatly interested to know the answer.
aaaaaa1.png

aaaaaa1edit.png

Here's a few similar images:
(note how there is a section separate from the hair behind the ear for framing the face, although it is done slightly differently)
1d.png

1e.png

I'm currently growing out my hair from an undercut and am not planning to get it cut for at least another few months or more, and by then my shortest sections should be almost 5-6 inches, and my longest on top being about 9-10 inches I'd estimate. I predict I will definitely have enough hair to have the front cut in the way I want(with the bangs and possibly framing strands), but probably not enough in the sides and the back, so I am hoping to put my shortest hair up like this while I wait for the rest of it to grow out. Let me know what you think about this "strategy."
1b.png

1c.jpg

(my hair will realistically be very close in lengths to this guy below, but straighter)
strat.jpg

Thank you so much for dealing with my insane wall of text, and thanks in advance for any advice anyone out there can give!

Yes this haircut will be possible, but the bit where it is tucked behind the ear will be done to you styling it everyday :)

Looks like a textured bob with a sweeping / grown out fringe and shaping round the face. The style g will be down to product. You might want to use something volumising / texturising to achieve that look.

Latest posts

Back