Is this kit OK?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vickytoms

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm in the process of restarting as a nail tech and need to order everything, once I complete the cnd l&p course I will have all the prep tools from them but am gonna order these items below. Do I need anything else?
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1465052400.804965.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1465052419.390675.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1465052431.072952.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1465052444.692490.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1465052455.173448.jpg

When's your course?
Have you already got product? :)

Have you already got your sterilisation and cleaning products?

My course is next weekend, I'm doing a cnd l&p conversion course through sweet squared. They said that I will receive all my prep products and nail products. The kit that comes with it is worth £110.
What sterilisation and cleaning products do you recommend?

I think before you go and spend more money you should check with them what EXACTLY is in your kit otherwise you may buy items that you do not need to. 'Prep'Products 'is pretty open

They said I need to take Curette, cuticle tool, desk towel, couch roll, tip cutters and lint free gauze. Everything else will be provided. I've been on s2 and looked at a starter kit for l&p and there's quite a bit in there but sometime I tend to panic buy lol I thinks it's cos I'm excited to be getting back into it all

I think before you go and spend more money you should check with them what EXACTLY is in your kit otherwise you may buy items that you do not need to. 'Prep'Products 'is pretty open

Yeah sounds better! :)

I've just emailed the tutor now, i just can't wait to order so that I have nail goodies arriving :) also can someone recommend a lovely case to keep everything in? I'm also going to be offering shellac so it needs to accommodate the shellac light etc

Latest posts

Back