Is this the right spectrum of OPI colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maz101

1st place winner at Nailympia 2016
Reaction score
GMorning

I am going to be doing Saturdays in a salon just doing polish, shellac and gellux, I have loads of polishes but I'm taking just one brand opi as my main polish plus a few neon china glaze , from the photo of my opi do you think this is a good start of lot of colours or have I missed one or two you think might be wanted, the clientele tend to be older but we are hoping to bring a younger group in.

Ooops - Might help if I add the photo lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352279396.292343.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352279396.292343.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 495
You are soooo lucky getting a saturday job doing shellac. i find all jobs up in scotland are looking for someone who can do everything and i dont want to do L&P. Good luck in ur new job and i think ur colours are very good. A good range to suit everyone.x

You've got a nice range there I can't tell from the lighting is there a pillar box red? I'd add a brown if possible too x

I approached them, explained all about shellac etc and how it could benefit them and they loved the idea, I'm trained in l&p but I think as it is a hairdressers with a older client base that at this time it would not be beneficial with the smell and I said this they agreed, in the future if things pick up and we are both happy then I can work more, I have just changed jobs so only working for 1 hr 1/2 mon to fri and so can if it works out work some or every afternoon, plus it's only term time, so I get a lot of time off so can work more then especially Christmas.

It's mutually good for both of us, maybe try approaching a hairdressing salon, I made sure I had facts and figures, could she training and insurance info and had I all set out on paper to show how it coud work.

You never know unless you try it out

You've got a nice range there I can't tell from the lighting is there a pillar box red? I'd add a brown if possible too x

Yes the lighting is bad on pic, I've a burgandy wine dark red and a near pillar box red and also another red with a slight shimmer and in the china glaze I have ruby slippers which is a glittery red. Do you think I need another red? Was oohing and aaaring in Capital when picked up a few neutrals yesterday.

Brown yes... Thank you I will get one, this is why I needed input as so easy to miss a colour.

I work in hair salon and everyone seems to opt for pale pink or very dark red.

Latest posts

Back