Is this too good to be true?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do we work out or find out what the UV output is...?
You would need thousands of pounds worth of equipment to do that. You would also need to know what amount of UV your product specifically needed.

I would be very surprised if this lamp produced the same amount of UV output as NSI's.

HTHs!

You would need thousands of pounds worth of equipment to do that. You would also need to know what amount of UV your product specifically needed.

I would be very surprised if this lamp produced the same amount of UV output as NSI's.

HTHs!

Pleased to hear that then as I was feeling a bit conned for a minute :lol:

wow that price is very cheap indeed

I use a daylight lamp

The lamp design has loads to do with UV output just like the bulbs do. The position of the bulbs, the distance from the nails, the reflected surfaces, even the bulb length and shape all contribute to UV output :)

I got one of those uv lamps and was really dissapointed. But for basic stuff - its ok. The bulbs kept dropping out.

Its a case of buy it cheap - buy it twice !!

Maybe I wont bother then, I thought it was too good to be true :irked:

I have one of the magnifying lamps and its great, I can thread needles and do counted cross stitch as well as some fine detail nail art.
I don't do gel nails but I do keep looking at gel top coats and I think this lamp will be fine for that, if I was to do a gel course then I would want the company I trained with to have a look at this lamp before I parted with my money. But for top coat..............where's my debit card:green:

some very interesting lamp comparisons and information on Light Elegance Nail Products in the education section, look for the technical brochure.

Latest posts

Back