Is what I've got enough?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lana-Jayne

Reaction score
Hi all so I'm wanting to do crystal pedicures practiced on myself with gel a few months ago.
Anyway I'm trained in manicure,pedicure,l&p,gel and fibreglass. Do I need to do another course specifically in crystal pedis or will the qualifications I've already got cover me to do it with my insurance?
Also I want to set my crystals in resin but only have brush on activator-will this set the resin with the stones in it or will I be better getting a spray on activator instead.
Any help would be greatly appreciated x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

Hi all so I'm wanting to do crystal pedicures practiced on myself with gel a few months ago.
Anyway I'm trained in manicure,pedicure,l&p,gel and fibreglass. Do I need to do another course specifically in crystal pedis or will the qualifications I've already got cover me to do it with my insurance?
Also I want to set my crystals in resin but only have brush on activator-will this set the resin with the stones in it or will I be better getting a spray on activator instead.
Any help would be greatly appreciated x

Hiya your qualifications are enough for crystal peds or manis the qualifications are all you need.

I can't comment on resin or such likes as I haven't used them.

Hope I've helped a little bit lol xxx

You have colleen thank you. Didn't want to waste money on another course if I didn't need to!!x

You need to check with your insurance company if they require you to do a course or not.

The qualifications you already have SHOULD cover you but the only people to know for sure will be your insurance provider.

just a ickle tip for ya ( i made this same mistake) if you do use resin do not get any on any of the crystals as they will go dull, and then wont come off! (its a good job it was on myself) i use a sog and find i can keep moving the crystals where i want them to go before i cure. If its in resin and you make a mistake , its a bit of a headace, this is just my preference hth :D

Latest posts

Back