Is your business quiet this week?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkywinky

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone else is experiencing a lull in phone calls and bookings? Just starting back at work and was quite busy with bookings and work, but have not had one this week.:sad:

Looking back this time last year was quite quiet.

Wondered if anyone else is finding it quiet - perhaps due to holidays and kids finishing at school?

Its been fairly steady, a lot of my clients are going on hols as children are breaking up from school so are looking to get their nails done asap, booked up for the next few weeks

Its a fairly busy week for me. I could do more but I aint complaining.

Quiet???

Thats an understatment this week:biggrin:

Ive got my open evening and grand launch of Academie tomorrow,and thats definetely not going to be quiet....if i have my way the wine will be flowing,and the credit card machine will be hammering....LMAO:D

Last year,i was soooo quiet though......but now business is booming

Glad it is for you - Ive got enough work but need some for August, hope the universe sends me more clients soon :hug:

Last week was REALLY quiet, quite depressing really ! I actually had to ring one of my regulars and offer her a discount to get her in as I was sooooooo bored !!!

This week is much better am booked up tomorrow and friday so hopefully it will continue.

I think the weather has a lot to do with things, I am always busier when its nice and hot.

True have to agree since the weather has been bad the phones has stopped ringing and emails stopped coming through. Cheer up weather we need some cash!!

last week was dead for me, this week is a better.

However, it is all relative isn't it, as even though I think I am busy as I work alone, for a salon with two or three therapists it would be dead!

This week is mentally busy. Next week is looking a bit quieter which is quite nice as the kids are off for the first week of their summer hols so we might get to go out a couple of days :D

Yes its so quiet i could scream, i have had the grand total of 1 client all week,

Quiet???

Thats an understatment this week:biggrin:

Ive got my open evening and grand launch of Academie tomorrow,and thats definetely not going to be quiet....if i have my way the wine will be flowing,and the credit card machine will be hammering....LMAO:D

Last year,i was soooo quiet though......but now business is booming

Ooh yes, good luck with that tomorrow! Wish I could make it but I'm busy. Hope it goes well!

Buisness wise Quiet yes.. but only because the kids are on holidays and i planned it that way, NO WAY can i focus on the job at hand with kids around! and i always say to my clients if you bring kids to your appointment then you will only get 50% of my attention as the other 50% is making sure your child is safe in my environment! LOVE KIDS but not in my studio please!

julys been quiet for me! busy end of this week cos i go away friday so getting peeps in before i go!! xxx

i am not seeing clients this week as my daughter finished school on friday

services will resume for next week

i think it may get quiet as lots of people will go away on their hols

beautyguru good luck for the open evening and launch

This week I've been fully booked. I even worked an extra hour today & yesterday. There are a lot of weddings going on near me though so I guess it all depends on what's happening in your local area. I've had 3 people in today all going to the same wedding tomorrow plus the bride & one of her friends in yesterday, kept me pretty busy.

Latest posts

Back