Isn't it mad how things can just turn around

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindag

Reaction score
I was starting to get really down and thinking about chucking it in as a nail tech. I spent ages building up my clients and then moved house so had to start all over again as I am not in the same area any more. So finally I built up 10 regular clients and they all F**@ed off to oz for two years (they were all friends) since then I just havn't been able to build up regular clientell. I have being spending so much money on nail stuff (i'm a shopaholic) so I decided to stop buying until I start making money. Still having not made any money I was thinking about chucking it in.

When today "The Wedding Journal" major Irish wedding mag approched me and offered to do a bridal peice on me which is basically about 100-150 words on my nail work and 1-2 pictures usually costs €424.19 but they want to do it for me Free of Charge so maybe I will just wait and see how this goes in regards to chucking it all in :}

I wish you all the luck....as always the nicest things always come when least expected....

Keep us informed of the outcome....

Good Luck

Yollie

Excellent news! I am sure more business will come soon.

How excellent!! This may be just what you need!! There's nothing like a little FREE publicity to boost your reputation, and bring you floods of new clients. Be patient. Do you have business cards?? I find when I'm out in public places I'm always looking at people's hands and feet, and sometimes I wish I'd had a card on me to give to someone in desperate need of a treatment!! LOL!! So keep cards on you, and pass them out everywhere!! If you are willing to spend money, postcards work well too. Good Luck, Congrats, and let us know how it goes!!

oh thats brilliant, it can only bring you business, best of luck love dee

You lucky thing - things are sure to pick up!

Well done, business will sonn pick up. Lets us know how you get on.:biggrin:

Good luck hopefully this will send some work your way!

Great news Linda, make sure to bring the mag round to show me when you're in it!

Oh Linda, thats great news!
I'm so glad for you and hope all turns out ok.

thanks girls, Its not out until December and guess what I have a new client YEEEPPPEEEE ! ! ! ! ! I gave her a manicure and pedicure about 3 weeks ago and she has just booked in a file a paint I know its little but its a start

You go girl! I'm going to put postcards in newsagents today, I am looking forward to the day I have 10 clients at all! You did it before, you can do it again, and this will give you a boost, I'm sure! When I was in the local paper as a Slimming World new consultant (they called me "Fat Girl Slim" - gee thanks!) it seemed everyone in the area saw it, & it brought me more clients than a 2000 leaflet drop!

Latest posts

Back