ist attempt at my own design on a nail !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purelynailz

Reaction score
hi , this is my first attempt at doing my own design on a nail since i done my acrylic design day a couple of weeks ago and the first time ive been brave enough to let you all have a look at any of my work , what do you all think ?

hazel

whers the pic mate??

ive tried twice but it dont seem to want to do it ! will keep trying , :)

sorry , i ve tried but for some reason it wont attach the picture , ill have to wait untill it will let me , hazel:)

is the pic too big??

is the pic too big??

i dont think so, i put the file name in the section where it says browse and picked the pic i wanted to show and filled the rest of the info in then pressed submit , have i done it wrong ? :lol:

duno mate does it say anything, like file size to big or something or is it still uploaded and youve clicked off it?
do you want me to put it up for you??
email me the pic il pm you my addy if you let me know if you want me to put it up for

duno mate does it say anything, like file size to big or something or is it still uploaded and youve clicked off it?
do you want me to put it up for you??
email me the pic il pm you my addy if you let me know if you want me to put it up for

it doesnt say anything !! thatll be great if you could try and get it up for me , thanx hazel

here are they pics i could get on

Attachments

• nailsandkidsoct07082.jpg
    nailsandkidsoct07082.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 250
thanx for getting the pic on here !!

This is my first attempt at my own design on a nail since my acrylic design day a couple of weeks ago and the first time ive been " brave" enough to show my work, as you can see been having trouble geting pics on here , so when ive sorted that there is more that i would like u all to see and comment on , Soooo what do u all think ? :)

Hun the pic is awsome. How did you get the fruit outline?

zesty !!...its fab xx

love 'em, love 'em, love 'em!

What colours did u use 4 these?

Hun the pic is awsome. How did you get the fruit outline?
Thanx!
I did a 4 colour fade ( under the orange is a sparkly white ) then did the orange curve on the tip and then added the segments ( ie similar to 3d flowers ) and capped it all in clear ....

love 'em, love 'em, love 'em!

What colours did u use 4 these?

the colours are from ezflows rainbow candy collection .... I wanted to try and do something that would cheer me up with all this cold weather and for some reason the idea of fruit come to mind !! Lol

the colours are from ezflows rainbow candy collection .... I wanted to try and do something that would cheer me up with all this cold weather and for some reason the idea of fruit come to mind !! Lol

Not got that collection yet :( makes me wanna go spending lol. i have 4 so far and want them all before december :D

Love it! Great design.

Jackie
x

* Oh those are just "Sweet" :hug:

What a juicy pic .... lovely, very original.

Latest posts

Back