ist attempt at my own design on a nail !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wowza, they are awesome. Good work. Will look forward to seeing more of your work.

great work I love it !!
I did think the colours in that collection were way too bright but having seen this.. wow !!

well done

All I can say is WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Absolutely gorgeous. Lovely work, im so jealous :green: xxx

they are fab....i want to eat them!!!!!! lol.they really are very good well done xxxx

wooooow wee :eek: They look wicked hun, well done I wouldnt mind some of them yum yum :):)
Jen

Really pretty and the design reminds of those jelly fruits you used to get! Yum!

Well done that is a really lovely style x

I love the rainbow candy collection I have candy corn (orange) and the lemon drop I like fading the blueberry twist and the grape soda, the bubble gum and lemon drop is cool too.

What are the four colors you used?

The idea is very original if you can would you do a tutorial I think I get the idea and could prob. figure it out but would love to see how you did it.

Thanks for posting wonderful work:)

Wow...I really love this zest, fruity design.
Glad you finally got the picture posted.

hi just wanted to say thanx for all the great comments ,will take into account what i can do better next time from the ratings ive been given and thanx to all of you who took the time to comment its much appreciated , i do have another design i done today that id like u all to have a look at if i can ever work out how to actually get the pictures on here lotus blossom helped with this one ( thankyou)so when ive figured all this geek thing out properly:) ill post some more.

WOW! They are absolutely amazing, well done! I want them!xxxx

what a lovely design... you have done a really nice fade the colours are blended nicely....... i like the idea of the orange segment...plus the rainbow candy is my fav design collection... well done :D

Jess
xox

Latest posts

Back