It’s been a while...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bug123

Reaction score
Yep , I used to peruse this site back in 2005 ish when I was training as a nail tech with Anne Swain in Aspley Guise...blimey. Things were different then being the only ‘man’ in a class of 10 ladies. I was different then...I’ve changed somewhat since....oh, can someone say to Mrs Geek that bug123 has returned...kind of ....

Attachments

• 0E360DAD-8ABF-4BB4-B94F-E6287D25F21D.jpeg
    0E360DAD-8ABF-4BB4-B94F-E6287D25F21D.jpeg
    493.3 KB · Views: 74
Hi, I vaguely remember you from way back, welcome home. Mrs Geek probably won't see this because GMG released ownership of the site to an American group a few months back. Not many of us Old Guard left

Welcome back @bug123, looking good :)

Hi @bug123 👋

I love your new look!

Welcome back!

Hollie x

Omg mrs geek, your makeup is amazing, think i need to get my glam on even if i am sat in the house, fed up of pjs 😳x

Hi. I don’t know you personally but just wanted to say wow your makeup and hair is so gorgeous!!!

Yep , I used to peruse this site back in 2005 ish when I was training as a nail tech with Anne Swain in Aspley Guise...blimey. Things were different then being the only ‘man’ in a class of 10 ladies. I was different then...I’ve changed somewhat since....oh, can someone say to Mrs Geek that bug123 has returned...kind of ....
Hey Bug how are you... you look like you now - I love it!!!! Love & Respect xo

Latest posts

Back