It been awhile..................

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claddagh Nails

Irish Geekette
Reaction score
Hello to one and all,

Haven’t been around for quite awhile and miss the site so much.

It been a roller coast ride for me over the last month or so with work, personal life and family, with some low points but mainly high points, so hence why I haven’t been around.

One of the main things that have been taking up my time is fundraising for my brother in-law. As some of ye are aware, there was a car crash just weeks before I got married where I lost my brother, Darren my Brother in-law was left with major head injuries which have resulted in him requiring full time care.

Family & friends have recently set up a fundraising endeavour called “Kickstart For Darren” in a bid to access financial assistance in order to send Darren to Britain for treatment. Where it is anticipated that he would benefit greatly and help him resume his role as a husband and father.

The fundraising committee have been working none stop in a bid to raise enough money to help and support Darren and hopefully others in the same situation. The generosity of people has been over whelming. If any of ye would like to support or help please drop me a pm. Any help or support no matter how small will be greatly appreciated.

Now I must run and finish reading some more posts and replies before I have to do some work. Sorry for this been so long and can’t wait to get more free time to spend more time on the site. Its like a drug, can’t get enough…………………..:D :D :D

best of luck with the fund raising...sounds like you have all been though alot....sending best wished to you and your family. xxx

Nice to see you back. Good luck with the fundraising. :hug:

Lovely to see you - keep in touch, and good luck with the fund raising

Trin
xx

Hey Bernie! Lovely to see you here again. You sound like you've been doing a great job with the fund raising - send me a pm or email and let me know if I can help at all. If you've got any fund raising 'days' organised I'd be more than happy to offer airbrushing nail/body art to help raise a bit of dosh!

Jackie
x

nice to have you back bernie xx

Thanks Girls,

Its great to be back, if only for a little while a day.
Jackie just sent you a pm, talk to you later.

Hi Bernie, funnily enough I've just posted something similar above, I've had what you'd call and up and down year too. Sorry to hear that you've had a bad time, but it sounds like you're doing lots of positive work with your fundraising etc, and I wish you all the luck in the world with that. Keep in touch & let us all know how you're doing xxx

Latest posts

Back