It does matter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailomania

Reaction score
The best…
When I started wearing gelnails, I just wanted to get folks something else than my wheelchair and crocked body to look at.
and it was OK, but the girl who made them only did French…

So then I started to learn how to do nails, my passion for art and colors and individuality started to bloom…
Nowadays I tell the one who going to have her nails done. I want to give your nails a portrait of who U are…
I absolutely love to paint personas on the little canvas that a nail is to me..
The other day I was at the hospital and the nurse said “oh sorry I didn’t see the wheelie just saw your nails, and I can tell you are strong at heart by the look of them” I almost made a airjump, she didn’t notice a 200 kg enormous wheelie. But my nails…
His is what U guy’s can do for others. Make sickness, make disability, make sorrows be less notable to others…

This is a realy nice post, sometimes I get a feeling that my job is a bit shallow and vain and then I remember that it's not just about products and treatments. Its about helping someone feel the best they can be! Glad you posted it xxx

What a lovely post :) thanks for sharing xx

Completely agree although it's vanity you take for granted how the client feels :)

Nailomania what a beautiful thread xx

Wow how amazing! You fulfilled your mission good on ya gal...
Nice to know what a difference it makes ;) thanks for sharing and inspiring us x

thanx U all made my day!!

this is a lovely post and proves that we are more than just "able to do nails"!! i love making people feel better about themselves and find that having nice nails gives people so much confidence xx

We are sooooo much more than beautyladies !! we can do so much for other people with or knowledge and sense of beautiful nails and other body treatments as well!

My body is making my confident very low, And people often feels sorry for me. Since I started training in nails my confident really high spirited , now a lot ask me about my colorful long nails instead of what’s happened to me being in a wheelchair.
I do a lot of nails on others with body issues and they all feel the same . We look down and say: oh don’t I rock today!!

Don’t think U’r work is shallow. Pull up U’r heads and think I DO MATTER!!! I can make people happy with them self’s . I can put a smile on an body that’s feeling poor and damaged ..

Go for it rock the world!!!
Love
Nailomania

Latest posts

Back