It is normal to feel like this......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

effie

Reaction score
I'm starting out in nail and have been doing my training all well so far.
I'm in no rush so have slowly started buying things in to set up my home salon. I've totted up what I need to spend out,this includes cost to convert a room in my home,it needs some building work but now I'm worried I could be waisting my time and money.
I have no reason to feel like this it's just nerves I guess and question running through my head like what if I get no clients etc etc.
It makes it worse because my parents have offered to lend me money to get started so I'm concerned I will end up in debt to them.
I don't like borrowing money,I always save for what I want so maybe that's why I have these feelings?

Firstly your parents obviously love and respect you very much and I doubt they would offer you the Money with strings attached. I'm sure they are proud of what you are doing and realise things don't just start up over night.

Get those nerves out of your head and enjoy your training I'm sure you will be brilliant. Good things come to those that wait and train properly. :hug:

Agreed with K! One of the rewards of being a parent is the opportunity to help your children when you approve of and are proud of what they are trying to accomplish! Its the greatest feeling to be able to make that difference in your child's lives. If they couldn't do it comfortably then they most likely wouldn't have offered. Only rule here is to be grateful and make em proud you allowed them to part of your dreams!! ohhh, almost forgot ...mum gets to try out all the new polishes and stuff!! :) :)

It's nerves lovely and i think we all feel like this from time to time. Dont worry nerves are good, they keep us on our toes. Use it to your advantage hun and turn it into positive decision making and plans for the future. Do a business plan too this will order your thoughts.

There are loads threads on here to read through to draw inspiration from honey and also others that show you we all get the wobbles sometimes ;)

Good luck hun x x x

Agreed with K! One of the rewards of being a parent is the opportunity to help your children when you approve of and are proud of what they are trying to accomplish! Its the greatest feeling to be able to make that difference in your child's lives. If they couldn't do it comfortably then they most likely wouldn't have offered. Only rule here is to be grateful and make em proud you allowed them to part of your dreams!! ohhh, almost forgot ...mum gets to try out all the new polishes and stuff!! :) :)

Oh my mum takes that to her full advantage especially the luxury pedis. But I love doing them and love her. No problem xx

Latest posts

Back