It just makes me so mad

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brownt62

Reaction score
Ok this is a rant but a client (ha) cancelled her eyelash appointment last minute today saying she was sick...I texted her back saying how sorry I was to hear that etc etc and I just saw her Facebook post about she is all packed for hols and can't wait....I feel such a fool...in temper I 'liked' her post (just letting her know I saw it) like she cared...very very upset...rant over thank you 😳😓

Grrr, how annoying! I must say, well done u for being willing to work on a bank holiday (assuming u are in the UK lol) xx

She could still be ill couldnt she?
Can understand the frustration of a last minute cancellation,but if she's going on holiday,she still needs to pack lol.

Definitely good for you for working on a bank holiday though :) xx

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

No prob working on a bank holiday..it kinda makes it worse though when this kind of thing happens....there were a few Facebook posts today from her....nothing wrong with her at all.. thanks for support...lovely to be able to get it off your chest here...a little therapy xxx

No prob working on a bank holiday..it kinda makes it worse though when this kind of thing happens....there were a few Facebook posts today from her....nothing wrong with her at all.. thanks for support...lovely to be able to get it off your chest here...a little therapy xxx

Yeah I definitely understand its annoying.
Definitely,that's what the sites for really :) xx

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

A little madam booked me for bank holiday for 2 tans at 11am. she never turned up & never had the decency to let me know.

like I have nothing better to do on a bank holiday than sit & wait in for people.

I've stopped getting angry about it now, as what exactly can you do? other than send them to someone else who'll also end up getting took for a ride.

x

I had one a couple of weeks ago. Booked a consultation for hair extensions cancelled on the day as she and the children had tummy bugs, so i said the usual thanks for letting me know, hope you're all better soon, let me know when you'd like to re-book. She replied how she'll definately be in touch when they're all over it. Then a couple of days later had pics on Facebook with her new hair.

I think they just feel bad for cancelling and don't want to offend us. Wish they wouldn't leave it till the day to cancel though x

It's frustrating isn't it.

I had someone booked in for a luxury pedi with Gelish on a Saturday at 9am. She'd seen a design i'd done with cupcakes, and said she wanted that exact design. Couple days before I confirmed the appointment.

Then late Friday night I got a Facebook message saying she would have to cancel because she couldn't get a babysitter, and that she would definitely re-book. It's a good job I checked Facebook otherwise I would have turned up at her house the next morning! This left me no time at all to fill the cancelled appointment.

Anyway a week later she posts a picture on Facebook. She'd gone elsewhere for her toes done and had the EXACT same design done. I don't mind anyone using my designs as I always look at google and other peoples work for inspiration. But to post a picture of it toe for toe, when she'd originally booked in for it with me, I thought was very rude! Xxxx

It's frustrating isn't it.

I had someone booked in for a luxury pedi with Gelish on a Saturday at 9am. She'd seen a design i'd done with cupcakes, and said she wanted that exact design. Couple days before I confirmed the appointment.

Then late Friday night I got a Facebook message saying she would have to cancel because she couldn't get a babysitter, and that she would definitely re-book. It's a good job I checked Facebook otherwise I would have turned up at her house the next morning! This left me no time at all to fill the cancelled appointment.

Anyway a week later she posts a picture on Facebook. She'd gone elsewhere for her toes done and had the EXACT same design done. I don't mind anyone using my designs as I always look at google and other peoples work for inspiration. But to post a picture of it toe for toe, when she'd originally booked in for it with me, I thought was very rude! Xxxx

Asif cheeky mare!!! xx

Latest posts

Back