Itching after Waxperts wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sukhy

Reaction score
Hi I have recently switched to waxperts wax and I have noticed that my legs really itch afterwards. for upto 4 days is this normal? I used to use salon wax and I never really had that problem. Also why do waxperts wax require a patch test?

Hi Sukhy,

That's so irritating. Literally.

You could try applying the lightest layer of Waxperts Pre-Wax Oil before you apply the strip wax, to avoid irritation again. When waxing is complete, cool the skin down with Waxperts Cleanser, then apply Waxperts After-Wax Oil. You could then use our Wonder Pads to the day after waxing to soothe and calm any irritation.

Patch test is required to make sure the product range/system is suitable for your skin, because lavender essential oil is used throughout the range.

Where are you based? You could always pop into your nearest training academy and speak to an educator to get further advice.

I hope that helps. Please let me know how you get on.

:)

Last edited:
Hi Trish I never known to have any reactions towards lavender before but will follow your instructions. I shall let you know how I get on in a few weeks. I am based in west sussex any educators that way?

Hi Trish I never known to have any reactions towards lavender before but will follow your instructions. I shall let you know how I get on in a few weeks. I am based in west sussex any educators that way?

I'm not sure of the exact locations of each educator. I'm not too good with UK geography just yet. If you want to pass me on your email address, I can forward it to our educators and get you in touch with the nearest person. :)

Latest posts

Back