Itchy eyes after Lash Tint?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tan Fairy

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have just come back from a holiday Of which I tinted my eyelashes before I went away, when I arrived there for the first 4 days my eyes were dreadful, I felt like i had grit all behind my eyelids & my lash line itched unbearably, hence it was awful as I could not wear ant eye make up at all for days or see properly. I tinted my friends eyes a few weeks ago & she had exactly the same problem :( Obviously I am really concerned as I dont know if it is the product I am using or do u think it could be my fault am I not using enough peroxide, I would not think it is too much as i am very careful to only use 3 drops or 2 if they are bigger drops? the brand i am using is the one that starts with R.... is is meant to be very good. My first client tomorrow is an eyelash tint, so of course i am very concerned:Scared:

Have you patch tested your client for tomorrow?

Michelle x

Have you patch tested your client for tomorrow?

Michelle x

I am not sure who it is, but I will check that someone else has done it if i haven't treated her before.

It seems strange that you both had the same symptoms.

Do you both suffer from hay fever?

It seems strange that you both had the same symptoms.

Do you both suffer from hay fever?

No neither of us :/ After eyedrops to stop itching it clears up but the eyes are still sore from rubbing.

Latest posts

Back