Itchy face after hairdressers this morn!! Help?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fificharlie

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I got my hair done this morn, at a salon up the road from my salon, I had the underneath tinted dark brown.

The girl that did it was new and was asking lots of questions to the hairdresser on how to do it... :irked: I thought she would have at least done it before...

She got it all over my ears and quite a bit on my cheeks, then before she washed it used 'tint remover' to get it off. But didnt wash it off my skin. I presumed it was washed off when they rinsed my hair, but when I got back to the salon I noticed my skin felt really oily.

I washed off what was there, but I am itching like mad now, my ears and face, the more I scratch, the more it itches. I'm sure they used this on me before, but not in the same quantity.

I'm panicking as I'm off out tonight and dont want blotches on my face!

So hair geeks, should I be worried?? Anything I can do to ease it?

xx

Is the salon still open - I would ring them if I was you and let them know. Dont know what you can do to stop the itching though - hope it doesnt get too bad. x x x

try antihistamine hun ,it hat might help , you should have not been covered in tint also if tint remover was used it should have been rinsed off !!!

salons should do a 24 hour patch test for any colour the use to test for adverse reactions, also tint remover (if necassary) should be used in moderation

use the antihistamine for tonight (only because your going out !) but if its still bad go to the docs....you might have a bad reaction to this product and if left alone it could do more harm to your skin x

Latest posts

Back