Its a love in!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooops...some more people...LOL

Oey has helped me immensely....shes a Bio fan so you gotta love her!

oooh,now theres Dee...well shes off to Canada hopefully,you gotta love someone who is taking a challenge!!:hug:

Can't have this face on such a good thread!!

Oey has been an absolute rock, in fact a gem, keeping us updated with info from Zingara, which we all really appreciated :hug:

She also comes fron CHEADLE....and if saying Cheadle doesn't put a smile on your face then you have had too much botox lol:lol:!!!!
Go on say it....say it LOUD.......

Oey has been an absolute rock, in fact a gem, keeping us updated with info from Zingara, which we all really appreciated :hug:

She also comes fron CHEADLE....and if saying Cheadle doesn't put a smile on your face then you have had too much botox lol:lol:!!!!

Well Izzi - you did make me laugh! Thats what I love about ya! :hug:

oooh,now theres Dee...well shes off to Canada hopefully,you gotta love someone who is taking a challenge!!:hug:

ooh wow thanks hun , you can have a free stay when i am over there :lol:

I love Nicky because her blogs make me laugh...LOL

And even though shes a worrier,she has really nothing to worry about....shes fab:green:

awwww thank you babe, i love you because you always say the right thing to pick me up when im down,and make lovely comments on my blogs, and you have such a passion for what you do

Teresa is such a fantastic person for keeping us all updated on lyndsey and morgandie and has been such a star, she is always helpful and gives fab advice xxxx

oh god this is hard coz there is so many fantastic people on here !! so i am gonna sit on the fence and say
YOUR ALL GREAT , :lol::lol:
dee, is an amazing person has usch a great attitude, and is always diplomatic and does lovely work, i don't think she realises how good she is!

Izzy , makes me laugh all the time, but also says some really fantastic thought provoking things too, such a passionate talented lady xxxxx:hug:

Awwww T now this is what I like about you. Not afraid to stand up and say OI what about me :green:

T is a very friendly funny person who I have had the pleasure of meeting. She is very quick to offer advice and support and likes a glass or two of plonk with me on a friday/saturday night xx A very lovely geek :hug::hug:

:hug: i like T because she is just lovely...and without her kindness i probably wouldnt have made it to leeds to see gigi in a few weeks .

Rachel you are just amazing mate..you know I think the world of you...defo a friend for life :hug:\

Cherly Love you too hahahaha your a complete NUTTER ...you are a snickers chocolate bar hun...a bit nutty , a bit hard....but also nice and soft :green:

Oey- You are a fab friend and offer great advice and are often the voice of reason.:hug:

Emms- again the same as Theresa and you pick me up when I am feeling down hun.:hug:

Rach- has just saved my life with advice with a problem I had when I just had a client in. Has taught me loads and gives me a much needed kick up the bum when I need it. :hug:

You are all fabby :hug:

francesXXX - well what can we say about you.

When I am having problems with the naughty Paddington - who do I come to to put me (and him) on the right track - Aunty Fi - Paddy may be in a huff with you at times but he does love you really just like his mummy :hug:

Oey- You are a fab friend and offer great advice and are often the voice of reason.:hug:

Emms- again the same as Theresa and you pick me up when I am feeling down hun.:hug:

Rach- has just saved my life with advice with a problem I had when I just had a client in. Has taught me loads and gives me a much needed kick up the bum when I need it. :hug:

You are all fabby :hug:

Oh thats it forget the nutty one :lol::hug:

Lelli, you have picked me up from down in the dumps a few times now..even when feeling low yourself, you still always ask how I am,
and always give me wise words to think about

You helped me to realise what I needed to a few months ago :hug:

Emmsybabes.
mmmmmm well what can I say about ems? She was made in the same mold as me, :hug:
Cherly Love you too hahahaha your a complete NUTTER ...you are a snickers chocolate bar hun...a bit nutty , a bit hard....but also nice and soft :green:
but I do wish she could spell my name right. :smack::lol:

Emmsybabes.
mmmmmm well what can I say about ems? She was made in the same mold as me, :hug:

Oooohh I dunno Sheryl, I think Cherly suits you lmao :lol:

Emmsybabes.

Oh flippin heck lol
Didn't even notice that...I really dont know if I can't spell...if its because my nails are too long....or if its just because I'm a lazy typer :o

you know what I mean though hahahaha
One day i will get it right pwomise...Normally its sherly lol...so dont know where the C came from...think its because me and ash were talking about why your name isnt spelt with a C coz someone she knows is haha....YES THATS IT ..I'LL BLAME MY DAUGHTER :twisted:

Emmsy is a doll.. she is one of the bubbliest nicest people i know.. always has a nice thing to say even when ****s hittin the proverbial fan.. her nails are gorgeous and she isnt shy to help out a fellow geek!

All of you geeks are amazing, so full of knowledge and geeky love, and willing to share. xxx

Pink mummy has taken the words right out of my mouth..

All of the geeks are sooooooo helpful ..

And as the queen of spreading the lllluuuurrvvveee ...

HERES TO EVERYONE:Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love:

Emmsy is a doll.. she is one of the bubbliest nicest people i know.. always has a nice thing to say even when ****s hittin the proverbial fan.. her nails are gorgeous and she isnt shy to help out a fellow geek!
a\wwww cheers ears :lol:

have I done you ??? I can't remember lol,
oh well if I have I'll do you again (oooer)
I think you chels are TOTALLY FAB....I love your "dont give a **** attitude"
you need to rub some of that off on me please lol, I love your swearing hahaha
Your like the cool one in school, that everyone wanted to be friends with...but got in to trouble constantly when they were hahahahaha (and that IS a compliment btw :green:

why wont someone say something nice about me ??????

Nik sent me a lovely welcoming PM when I first joined planet geek and made me feel very welcome :hug:

thats one you owe me:)

xxxxxx

Latest posts

Back