Its a love in!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, people, I've grown to love all of you! Always there to share your knowledge, experience and feelings... A lovely group of people...
Sadly, I've never met any of you. Do you think I should start travelling around and spent a couple of days with each and every one of you?
Australia sounds really good right now, summertime and everything...

Oh, people, I've grown to love all of you! Always there to share your knowledge, experience and feelings... A lovely group of people...
Sadly, I've never met any of you. Do you think I should start travelling around and spent a couple of days with each and every one of you?
Australia sounds really good right now, summertime and everything...
You have to try and get to Excel... you'll have a blast and meet up with loads of Geeks :green:
(p.s. the show isn't too bad either lol)

I think Sandi is great for been kind hearted enough to be a moderator and sort all us unruly lot out ( you know who you are lol)
and i love her signature :hug:

I think Sandi is great for been kind hearted enough to be a moderator and sort all us unruly lot out ( you know who you are lol)
and i love her signature :hug:

Loubylou is SOOOOO friendly and helpful. Who else then her has offered to pick me up at the airport, drive me to Gigi, be my model and drive me to my hotel... I love her from the bottom of my heart, even I haven't met her yet!

:hug::hug::hug:C.

Cec is afraid of dentists JUST LIKE ME!! lol!! an amazing tech.. replies to blogs with compassion and just a fab geek!

The fact that this thread has taken off shows me that we all needed to have a great big group hug yea!!??!!

its not about singling anyone out.. its about grabbing the geek at the bottom and giving them a lift.. I noticed Bev Rose's comments and can i just say.. WOW.. i think they were for Del.. they were great words and im sure Adele really needed to hear them.. so Bev ..Good on you!

:hug::hug::hug:

Well i think chel is just great for starting such a nice thoughtful thread, :hug: for you hun

Haha CHELS SAYS HI!!! hehe

just whip ya top up when he sings BREAKOUT ...((HE LOVES THAT!))
Oh and if you get close enough to the stage.. and he spits out his gum, can you grab it for me.. i already have one piece that i chewed after him and its now with my most precious items box...

He may very well like that Chels but I really don't think my OH will be THAT happy about it:lol::lol: mind you..knowing him he proably wouldn't notice so thanks for the tip babe
The gum is obviously pure dedication to a guy and believe me, if it was Kurt I would have done it in a heartbeat ..btw I hope you got the gum in a heart shaped box x

can i just say BeautyGuru (gabi) is one of the most lovely geeks.. it isnt often beauty radiates from someone inside and out.. but she has the gift!
(everyone aww and ahhh) :green:
xxx

Well i think chel is just great for starting such a nice thoughtful thread, :hug: for you hun

Isn't it lovely that someone has taken the time to start a thread like this? Good on ya Chels.

Isn't it lovely that someone has taken the time to start a thread like this? Good on ya Chels.
I thinks so too and its not often I agree with Sals on anything:green::green::green:

Adele is a right giggle, but also knows more than she lets on and she hides her knowledge and skills behind her sense of humour IMHO :hug:. I love all the blog squad especially - what a fab bunch.....

Fab thread Chels, can't believe I've only just seen it.....

Just popped on for the first proper time in ages...and spent ages reading this love-in :hug:

so in regards to Vetty...she is always there in the blogs...which I love...she is the same age as me...so that means she is sexy and mature with infinite wisdom but still young enough to be cool :lol: AND she loves SOLAR OIL which I do toooooooooo!!!

I love everyone else too....because through your words...I feel I have friends xxxxxx

Mercedes69, hmm, well we have the same interests as in sitting on bottom, reading a good book and eating choc. Sounds like a fun kind of girl.

Five kids, wow, well done chick. How do you find the time to sit on bot, read, eat choc (sorry always time to eat choc).

:hug:

Mercedes69, hmm, well we have the same interests as in sitting on bottom, reading a good book and eating choc. Sounds like a fun kind of girl.

Five kids, wow, well done chick. How do you find the time to sit on bot, read, eat choc (sorry always time to eat choc).

:hug:

LOL .... I just let chaos happen all around me.... one child is stood on the wall unit .... another has just detroyed a dining chair...there are a thousand toothpicks on the floor...but what the heck...nothing can come between me and a bar of galaxy....:lol:

nearly forgot...

Beautyseeker...I don't know you...I don't think lol....but reading your profile...!!!! way to go sister...you sound very much like me!!!! Might not be such a good thing though LOL...

He he he, mercedes69 LOL :hug:

Latest posts

Back