Its a love in!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlegrohl

Reaction score
:green:
I had a crazy idea to bring all the geeks out of the lurking area and to bring the geeks that do post together...
Its been a bit up and down around here lately... and as Judy said in another post.. I love Geeking and i love the geeks here..
so what you do is this..

Say something you like about the geek above....
ok i know some will think this naff.. but you can go to the profile of the above person and read about them.. and perhaps find something you have in common with them you never knew you had...

As i have no one above me.. i will say something nice about Geeks in general!

I wouldnt be half the nail tech i am or strive to be the best one i can without this place and you guys in it!

Now say something nice about me dammit!:green:

:green:

Now say something nice about me dammit!:green:

OK....umm...(sweating a little!)....ahhh.......

ONLY JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!:green:

I love that you always try look at the positive side of things, like this thread, and that is a lovely quality in a person.:D When there have been disagreements you can come along and look at things from a different perspective and make others think differently too.

Pure.........
is always willing and eager to help geeks on this site ...and always has positive and informative things to write and post ....

Melissaq is Canadian and helps represent us few Canucks here! She is most helpful and she even did a thread about a new purse for fall. Now that's a girl after my own heart! Hope that purse is working out well for you!

curlyqs is also canadian, and is very cheerful lol

I love all the wonderful help that is given by everyone, its like having one huge family where everyone likes each other.

why wont someone say something nice about me ??????

Nikki was the very first geek who helped me out on application problems....:green:

Nikki was the very first geek who helped me out on application problems....:green:
BEAUTY GURU......I think she really knows her stuff and i think it great shes so passionate about her job.

What a wonderful little thread that gives an insight into the positive feelings and thoughts we have about each other:)

And thanks Gillian...im passionate alright...:eek::lol:

Gillian always gives good honest and practical answers. I find her helpful, kind, and very knowledgeable.

She is a fellow holistic therapist, and is always here to lend a helping hand. xxxxxxxxx
:hug::hug:

Dont know if I am supposed to do Beautyguru or Gillianw?!? But anyway I have noticed both ladies contribute to threads with great advice so you are both great! xxx

Ooops, LavendarBlue must have been replying at the same time as me!

I think everyone here is wonderful , very thoughtful and helpful, I just can't remember names or who it was that posted before me

Ok yay, you are Scottish so that in itself is fantastic. Apart from that I have seen you participate a lot on the geek and you are so willing to learn and ask questions :hug:

Mine is for silver griffin

Ha ha:lol: didn't take long to fall apart is that cause really we are all just air heads:).Thanks for all my nice kind comments i will go to bed now feeling the love:hug:

I love fiona, she is helpful, friendly, loyal, genuine,
Kind, talented, will chat to my daughter and keep her happy for a bit lol

One of the lovliest people I have been fortune to call MY FRIEND :hug:

(oooh no, this means someone has to say something about me now arrrghhhhh)

Very Very talented geek

Love seeing all her new work, hope ill be as good as her someday.

(that cheque better be in the post lol)

Thanks Emma for a huge amount of inspiration

Lisa x

I've bumped into this geek a few times and she is a real sweetie.:hug:

Its nice to be able to chat to a fellow gel tech too:)

Unfortunately we live too far apart to get together easily but you never know

Adele is a lovely and a very funny geek she perks us up with her parties and posts some fab threads with tongue in cheek :hug:
You've gotta love her :)

Latest posts

Back