its a small geeky world!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sodabubble

Reaction score
me and bev rose have discovered today that she is married to my dads cousins ex girlfriends ex husband! lol it makes sense to us, just wondered if any of you other geeks had discovered that you were long lost school mates or relatives or whatever?:lick:

How the hell did you discover that!

I dont think I have any long lost relatives on here but who knows - some of you are mad enough! :D:lol::D

when my brother told me who his girlfriend was i was shocked....it was a mate at scool then i worked with her!!!!....we did not get on great at first....but were all fine now xxx

now, bearing in mind that I am 300 miles from home......

the hairdressers that I've been working at for nearly 3 months.....was talking to the hairdressers, and asked one of them where she lived. I asked her if she knew my sister's ex-husband who she met when they were in the forces. Only turned out to be the HD's boyfriend's uncle!!! omg!

How the hell did you discover that!

I dont think I have any long lost relatives on here but who knows - some of you are mad enough! :D:lol::D
do you think we were separated at birth:D

Ok, that was confusing LOL
Glad it makes sense to you guys haha

True though, a very small world indeed :D

do you think we were separated at birth:D

No how did you know I was talking about you! :lol: But dont forget that conversation we had about all the things we have in common!

There is a possibility that ladybgemini and I were related through marriage.

How wierd!! How on earth did you come to know that lol??! I sort of get it.... I think

Blimey ... that's a complicated way round to find out you're related isn't it?!

I don't think anyone would want to admit to be related to me.:D:D

I don't think anyone would want to admit to be related to me.:D:D
I will! cant you remember my brothers exgirlfriend's exgirlfiends aunty who is your third cousin ten times removed? :lol:

I know, it's crazy, I am really looking forward to meeting Bev Rose soon, will be great to meet another geek in the flesh, especially since we are pratically in the wilderness out here lol!

It's really weird. I was thinking today what is Geeg's connection to the S2/CND company? Now I know!! LOL
Marion x

Latest posts

Back