Its been a while but i'm back!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennykins

Reaction score
Hi geeks!

I haven't been on here for quite a while due to family illness....first of all my hubby anthony was involved in an accident so I had to spend time looking after him and then my mum had a stroke so everything went on hold so i could help her recover.

All is well now, everyone is now back on the road to recovery so my life can return to normal....well for a bit at least...i've just found out i'm pregnant!!!

Evie is now 20 months old and is getting prettier but naughtier by the day!!!

I've missed you guys so much!

xx :hug: xx

welcome back hun

Welcome back Jenn and hopefully everything goes a better for you now x

thanks girls xx

Sorry to hear you've been through all that Jen..................hope everyone is well now. Is that Evie in the pic? What a beautiful child!! She's like a little doll. xxx

Yeah, thats her! She is real cutie!!
Her dad has already told me the next one has to be just as cute!

Welcome back Jenny :hug:

Welcome back Jenn xx

OMG I can't beleive Evie, last time we saw her she was a babe in arms. how the time flies! Glad to see you back and glad you're family are on the mend xxxx

Hi Jenn,

It is so good to hear that you are all ok now :hug:, and to hear from you after such a long time xxx

How far gone are you?

Loads of love and a big hug for Evie

Rach xxx:hug:xxx

Good to see you back ! Congratulations on your pregnancy . :hug:

nice to see you back:hug:xxxxxxxxxxx

Aww Jenny, you seem to have been through the mill with various personal issues. Glad things are improving and hope your pregnancy progresses well. Your little one looks like a cutie pie.

Welcome Back Jen!! Congratulations on your pregnancy!:hug:

thanks for all your messages!

sassy ~ time flies faster than ever and she sure is growing up fast!...looks like you've moved?!

rachel ~ not sure exactly, only a few weeks but as soon as I get a scan i'll know whats what! my dad works at our local hospital and is rather friendly with the ultrasound ladies so i'm gonna pop in there on monday and sweet talk them into giving me a scan! with evie they told me to go in anytime so i'm gonna take them up on the offer this time round!

rachel ~ not sure exactly, only a few weeks but as soon as I get a scan i'll know whats what! my dad works at our local hospital and is rather friendly with the ultrasound ladies so i'm gonna pop in there on monday and sweet talk them into giving me a scan! with evie they told me to go in anytime so i'm gonna take them up on the offer this time round!
Well Congratulations :hug: Make sure you let me know how it goes.

I am too btw 27 weeks! and looking like a beached whale :lol:

i dont think weve met as im fairly new...but welcome back,my name is Gabi xxx:)

thanks for the welcome back gabi...hope your enjoying the geek site!

OMG Rachel....is this baby number 5?????
i bet your bump looks great!!

Latest posts

Back