It's been a while....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi Girls - I have NOT been ignoring the site on purpose I PROMISE - it's been such a hectic time recently and I just haven't had a moment to spare. Firstly let me congratulate Dawnie and Crazy on a fabulous result at Birmingham - I send you both hugs and you will get them in person at Olympia!!
Here's some of the stuff I've been doing - just so you know I haven't been lazy!!!;)
  • London Fashion Week with Liza Smith, Mandini and Sue Marsh - we did 5 shows and the highlight of this season (as there always is one) was meeting THE Jimmy Choo!! I will have a pic to post on that and you will no doubt see it in the mags!!
  • Judging for Professional Beauty 'Nail Salon of the Year' - that takes some time flying up and down the country but all 3 were super in there own individual ways - best of luck to all 3!!
  • InStyle Magazine 2004 Best Buy Awards - yes people I am extremely proud to let you all know that Solar Oil won Best Cuticle Oil and I had to pick up a certificate!! Cool or what?? If you win 3 yrs running you get into the Hall of Fame so now I am on a mission!!!
  • Looking after home and family just like the rest of you!!
So, I am back and will make a concerted effort to be my usual helpful self :o (if you can call it that) on the board!! To all of you old, new and lurking and particularly you geeks I know well - I hope you are all fine and dandy and can't wait to see you all soon at Olympia!!

xxxx Mrs Geek aka Samantha Sweet!;)

Wow Samantha you have been busy :cool:
Just have a little rest now, and get your bum in your computer seat more often :lol:
Glad your back.

Mrs Geek said:
Firstly let me congratulate Dawnie and Crazy on a fabulous result at Birmingham - I send you both hugs and you will get them in person at Olympia!!

thank you samantha see you at olympia hun ;)

crazy'n'creative said:
thank you samantha see you at olympia hun ;)
Nice to have ya back babe, my you have been busy............
I was gonna file a missing persons report with the geek police, and expected to see some sort of randsom demand on the site.........but hey glad you are safe and sound xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Jimmy Choo!!!!!!!

Did you get any shoes???????

beautifulnails03 said:
Oooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Jimmy Choo!!!!!!! Did you get any shoes???????
:) unfortunately NO - will try that one the next time!! Thank you for the warm 'hello's'!!! Am madly writing PR's on all the latest gossip! If anyone has anything they think would be fun for Update - please email my Samantha Sweet address and I can sort it out for March / April!!!:cool:

Well MissyMoo... :rolleyes:

...if you're gonna bag yourself some jimmy choo's...make sure you get all of us Geekettes a pair each!! :green: Something a lil SJP'ish for me, thanks ;)

Welcome back anyhoo... :lol: Just in time for your birthday mwahaha :twisted:

xxlaylaxx

fair do's to you xxxxxlook forward to meeting you .xxxlisaxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back