It's my last day today!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tilly Ann

Sweetie Geekie
Reaction score
Morning peeps!!

I am soooooo excited!! Today is my last day at my job and then I'm starting at Designer Nails/Hyperion Group on Monday!!!!!!!!!

I am a giddy kipper today!! I can't wait!!

I'm not sure if my new boss will let me geek so not sure when I'll be online again after today!
So I'll sort of say goodbye just incase it's going to be a while LOL!!!!

Take care everyone!! xxxxxxxxxx

:Love: :hug: :Love: :hug: :Love: :hug:

best of luck Kirsten!!

good luck with the new job kirsten!!! ur so lucky getting to work at designer nails!! xx

Wishing you all the luck in the world sweetie!

Nobody has worked harder for this than you and I know you will be a big hit with everyone!

I'm sure I speak for most people on here when I say we will miss you!

Speak/See you soon x x x x

Awwww!! Thanks chick! You are so lovely!!! Don't forget to let me know about the house warming!! :hug:

Wishing you all the luck in the world at your new job with dn I am sure you will find the odd evening to pop in and say Hi :Love:

Good luck in your new job kirsten xx

Tilly Ann said:
Awwww!! Thanks chick! You are so lovely!!! Don't forget to let me know about the house warming!! :hug:

Oh hun you are so there, along with an invite to my wedding (if he ever proposes)!

All the very best for the future Kirsten! XX

Good luck Kirsten - you'll be a great asset to a fab company. Hopefully you won't be a stranger to Geekland:Love: :Love:

good luck hope it all works out brilliantly and enjoy it!!!:lol:

Good luck hun, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

good luck Kirsten :Kissing:

Good luck in your new job hun (it was lovely to meet you at Excel) xxx

Sassy Hassy said:
Good luck in your new job hun (it was lovely to meet you at Excel) xxx

And you hun!!! xx

Thanks for all your lovely replies!
I hope I can get back online regularly! THinking about investing in a laptop lol!! How sad am I?!?!?

Tilly Ann said:
And you hun!!! xx

Thanks for all your lovely replies!
I hope I can get back online regularly! THinking about investing in a laptop lol!! How sad am I?!?!?
I have my own laptop with Wireless its fab!!!!!!!

Good luck kirsten well deserved,

Good Luck with the new job, although I'm sure you won't need luck! You are obviously one talented lady x

Right girls! I'm off in a bit so TTFN!!!!

Take care everyone!! xx

Latest posts

Back