IT'S OFFICIAL! (and about damn time too LOL)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congratulations Victoria.. best wishes for your future.. x

congrats to you all

that is great news

Congrats Victoria, I can feel your excitement and you deserve it all!!
The ring is amazingly beautiful, all the best in your future!

CONGRATULATIONS HUN WHAT FANSTAIC NEWS...WHAT A FAB CRIMBO PRESSIE, WISHING YOU BOTH EVERY HAPPINESS :hug:​

Congratulations Victoria, wishing you and hubby (and the girls) a fabulous future. :hug:

so happy for you Victoria. Your rings are gorgeous, is it just me but the set makes me think of the beautiful monarch butterfly.

Enjoy this very special time.

Many congratulations to you both - may you have a long, healthy and happy marriage!

:hug:

That is fantastic news Victoria Congratulations and bling bling the ring is beautiful.
He is such a lucky guy to have you and I wish you both and the kids a very happy and fruitful future:hug:
congratulations1.jpg

How wonderful!
I'm very happy for you hun:hug:

CONGRATULATIONS!

huge congratulations!!!!:green::green::green: x x x

ooh the rings are gorgeous. Congrats hun bet your over the moon, what a great ways to start the new you :hug:

Congratulations Victoria, I noticed on Facebook that your pic had changed! What a lovely ring! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you, thank you, thank you

xoxoxox
:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Yes, I'm over the moon, and have my thinking cap/planning hat on already
:lol:

Huge Congratulations Victoria :hug: xxxxx

Congratulations to you both xx:hug:

Congratulations Victoria xxx

Congratulations Victoria.Love and best wishes to you and your family :hug:.

It's official!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are now ENGAGED:!::green:

2239544050045647838jcDHej_th.jpg

After 9.5yrs, 2 kids, a house and all sorts of insanity.... Le Voila! My xmas present of 2007.
OF COURSE, I cried like a baby... AFTER I finished laughing.:lol:
He was trying to put the wrong ring on me:lol:

It's a set, engagement ring and band. He was trying to put the band on, and I had to tell him he had it wrong :lol::lol::lol::lol:

We're doing it this year. I don't know when, we haven't sorted it. It will be something small, of course. Not only can we not afford something big, but I see no sense in going in debt for a wedding. Something small and intimate is more appropriate and more my style.

Shall keep you posted.

Could this year get any better? What a difference from last year.:eek:

I couldn't be happier.
Now, today, I'm off to the jewellers to get it resized. (as like with most things with me, too big, haha)

As for the rest of xmas... kids were spoiled rotten. Hubby loved his gifts... everyone was happy, ate like pigs and now I'm BEAT:lol:

Giant hugs to all of you, and hope your xmas's were as fab as mine

xoxox

Really happy news Victoria. Many Congratulations... lovely ring too!! :hug::hug:

congratulations hun to you and your family..
if us geeks cant all make it to your wedding..
we shall invest in webcam ...so we will all be there on your big day....
the rings are gorgeous and its the best nesws i have heard in ages...

congratulations victoria and
family

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Thanks so much!!!!

Ummmmmm been thinking......
I have a problem...........

Who's gonna fly out and do my nails, since I can't very well do my own and don't know any awesome techs nearby:eek:

I want the 3d flowers that are flat, encapsulated in my uv gel, know what I mean?
Come on... someone must be rich enough to fly out
:lol:

Latest posts

Back