Its official i am a nail artist (not)!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diesel1978

Reaction score
I did my 5 year olds nails earlier....i had ben doodling with the nail art pens on my own nails and made a complete and utter mess....but Caitlin insisted on having her exactly the same as mine!!! As it's the holidays i said yes and proceeded to paint the same on her nails!!! Well she is asolutely thrilled lol and i have had to take piccies of them as she has insisted that they go in my portfolio(eek) and she has since gone round telling everyone how wonderful her mum is and that i am a nail artist!!! Erm lets just hhope she does'nt tell a prospective new client!!

I bet they`re a lot better than you give yourself credit for. Get the pics on here so we can all tell you, it`ll give you the confidence to do more

No honest debs they are just doodlings!!! i will email u a piccie and u can se for your self lol!!! Its not really something my clients have ever been in to so i always get stuck for simple designs!!! Although my pink union jacks on he tootsies always go down well!!!

They sound fine, beleive me when i first did a character of Tigger wgich i thought was okay, my 3 yr old looked at it and said very seriously, "never mind mummy you can try again."

Really doesn't do your confidence when they say that! At least she liked them.:D

diesel1978 said:
No honest debs they are just doodlings!!! i will email u a piccie and u can se for your self lol!!! Its not really something my clients have ever been in to so i always get stuck for simple designs!!! Although my pink union jacks on he tootsies always go down well!!!
How funny was that, I very nearly deleted the message because I didn`t have a clue where it was from. It was just huge and took ages to download, lol,

diesel1978 said:
I did my 5 year olds nails earlier....i had ben doodling with the nail art pens on my own nails and made a complete and utter mess....but Caitlin insisted on having her exactly the same as mine!!! As it's the holidays i said yes and proceeded to paint the same on her nails!!! Well she is asolutely thrilled lol and i have had to take piccies of them as she has insisted that they go in my portfolio(eek) and she has since gone round telling everyone how wonderful her mum is and that i am a nail artist!!! Erm lets just hhope she does'nt tell a prospective new client!!
You may want to get some art sheets from artnails.com, they have 3 wonderful starter sheets(with detail directions) and brushes that are quite nice. I teach and my nailstudents love them!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back