its official i'm now on the CUTICLES TEAM

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Amber, wishing you every success in the future honey xx

MINKUS said:
Hi all

I am very very pleased to say that i am now a franchisee of CUTICLES !

I had been umming and ahhring...for ages, and the time just seemed right now!

The service i have received so far has been second to none, extremely efficient and very helpful...(thanks Cathie and Rosie).

Uniforms arrived, pre masters is booked......cant wait!....only thing holding me back on some of the training is my very exhausted paid holiday days at work......which start again after 1st Jan:biggrin:

I wish all of the Cuticles team a prosperous future!

Ambxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats Amber - Cathy & Ros are great and totally committed - you will be well taken care of and if you hold up your end - you will have a really solid career!! :Love:

Well done Amber.....Wishing you lots of luck and success for the future!

glitterdust said:
Good Luck Amber in your new venture,just been reading about cuticles myself today and had a look on their web site but not sure if they are up here in Newcastle,could anyone tell me if they are as id be interested.Nice to see a post from another geek from Newcastle area,hello Jacqui!Anyone know what Nails Inc are like to work for what there services are like?My work at the local salon where i work self employed has dried up completely,is it me or is everyone quiet at the minute?At this rate ill forget how to do flippin nails!!!:?: :?:

hi glitterdust,
i sent for my information pack a couple of days ago, really looking forward to reading it, i am seriously thinking about joining.
hope work picks up for you soon.

Well done sweetie....you deserve this! You have worked so far for it I am SO pleased for you!!
Bet you can't wait to jack in the day job!!!!

Big hugs for you babexxxxxxxxxx

congrats amBRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! about time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Cuticles family, hope to meet you one day. You definitely will NOT regret this decision:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

thanks everyone for the support!!

Day jobs staying where its is at the moment ....pays the bills and all that....

Thats the beauty of this - i can still do it evening and weekends like i do already!

I'll just be LOADS LOADS BETTER with all my fabbarooney TRAINING !!

Amb x

arghhhhhh amber

congrats and i am just waiting for my info pack as well

Hey Amber Congratulations!! :Love:

Are you on commission - you ought to be hun! I reckon at least 4 geeks are going to join up now that you've taken the plunge!!

It's sensible keeping the day job, but I don't expect it will be very long before your nails outdo the 9 to 5 and you make the switch to 100% nails. Really pleased for you x x x x

sugarbabe said:
Hey Amber Congratulations!! :Love:

Are you on commission - you ought to be hun! I reckon at least 4 geeks are going to join up now that you've taken the plunge!!

It's sensible keeping the day job, but I don't expect it will be very long before your nails outdo the 9 to 5 and you make the switch to 100% nails. Really pleased for you x x x x

I dont need to sell it matey......its sold itself !!:biggrin: Its a good deal and we all like to come across one of them once in a while.....

Ambx

Congratulations hun!!
Good luck with it all!!! xx

Fab

Brilliant Amber, My contract just arrived yesterday, so I am in the process of signing on the dotted line and filling in my stationery, uniform requirements ..

I am sooo excited.

Hope to meet all the other cuticles girlies soon.

Take care

welcome on board hun the fun will now begin not only for making a success of your business but for meeting all us other cuticles girls i wish you sucess :Love:

cuticles is based in oxford but you can be just about anywhere to join the franchise im the only one in northampton but you dont feel alone as they are always at the other end of the phone or pc

hi
i dont mean to sound impatient, but, does anyone know how long it takes for the info pack to arrive.

Hi Jacqui, All post goes out first class, unfortunately, we are hitting Christmas post so it it certainly on its way to you

Cathy Stewart

Shouldn't take long hun - they're usually very quick. I know how you feel though you just can't wait to read it - I remember that feeling well! - It will be well worth the wait babes - happy reading, don't forget what I said, if you've got ANY more questions just PM me again anytime xx

Lol - must have been writing while you were posting Cathy!! xx

thanks ladies,
i just can't wait to get it.
and thanks kate, no doubt i will be getting in touch soon, with loads and loads of questions, hope your ready for them.:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back