It's the final countdown!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J33XSS

Reaction score
Just a tiny bit of motivation for everyone... Few more days of chaos and then a few days to relax and look after yourselves, eat lots of yummy food and drink lots (and lots) of prosecco or other yummy drinks (and start to make our way through the bottles of wine from clients!) Lost count of how many times I've had the conversation about where I am for Christmas, what I've got the boyfriend for Christmas, whether I've wrapped all my presents up, how I've had time to do everything etc etc etc but it's all part of the fun! Stay calm guys, we're nearly there! 🎅🎄 xx

Hanging in there, but counting down the minutes 😩

I have two massively long days ahead of me, then Christmas Eve I do all my Christmas shopping. Can't wait!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Busiest day of the year today, back to back 8.30am till 9.30pm! I love this time of year but I am getting a little sick of having to paint teeny tiny snowmen haha! Got my lunch and a smoothie in my car ready to eat quickly in between clients, hope everyone else gets time to eat/ pee too. Good luck everyone!!! Xx

And it's a wrap! Good luck for the final push if you're working tomorrow, and enjoy your time off everyone - you've worked hard for it! x

Final day tomorrow & I'm flat out! Can't wait for a well deserved holiday! Hope you guys all have a good Christmas xx

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL YOU GEEKS!!

Well done to you all for making Everyone beautiful at Christmas!! 🎄🎅👍💋❤️

Latest posts

Back