itzy bitzy nail polish range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

debbienailz

Reaction score
hi everyone
i was wondering if any of you had tried the itzy bitzy nail varnish range ?.
yesterday i received a a letter from them offering 26 of their most popular colours on a two tier perspex stand for £29.95 + vat.:|
to be honest i like the idea of mini polishes (come on creative:rolleyes: ) it would be a nice gesture to give the polish to the client (adding it to the price of the manicure of course;) ).it would be great to get any feedback on the range from anyone who has used it .
thanks in advance
debbie:)

Hiya Debbie,
I have the full range of Itzy Bitzy and when I do a manicure, my client chooses her colour, I paint the nails with it and then she takes it home with her. In my advertising, I make a point of saying that this is not only hygienic [as the brush is only used on her] but also, she has a little pot of colour to paint her toes to match or tidy up her fingernails whenever she wants.
Trouble is, I work from home and I'm not that busy so my Itzy Bitzy range is still pretty full after 8 months or so..... and I worry about the shelf life!!
The colours are nice but I don't think it comes anywhere near the quality of some of the other nail enamels on the market. But a couple of coats looks quite nice and I still like the idea of the tiny bottles - kinda cute!!!
I used one last night on my own toes and did a top coat of the Itzy Bitzy clear glitter one which painted on like wallpaper paste and dried a bit like it too :twisted: yuk!! I do feel that after 8 months, they are going just a touch gloopy.
So I would say that if you can choose the colours, then it may be worth it but if you have to have the colour range that they send, I would be careful cos they may include some colours that you'll never shift.
Good luck with it anyway.......
Carol

Hi,

I have used the itsy bitzy polishes and to be honest wasn't too impressed (think i'm too used to quality as i normally use creative polishes), personally i found they didn't go on that well and some of the brushes were a bit hard and had odd length bristles.
I used them mainly for the kids mini manicures and i suppose they were ok for that but not a personal favourite,
Paula x

There was a post a few weeks ago about creative bringing back there pinkies
[mini polishs] :)
Mrs Geeks is looking into it so they may be back soon :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back