I've cracked lifting!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Finished training last june at central sussex college. I've always had a major prob with lifting but i have finally cracked it! With pratice and the many hours i have spent on here reading tutorial and posts and a new brush, i seem to have it under control. I'm so happy! (she says touching wood!! don't want to go jinxing myself). Just need to perfect the smile lines know! wowowowow

well done huni...soooo proud of you xx:hug:

well done....so what was it that you think was the problem...?

ah well done its a great feeling when youve tackled something which has been a bug bearer xxxxxxxxxx

YESSSSSS !!! Well done - very satisfying I bet ! :)

well done.there nothing better than the feeling you get when something just finally clicks in to place and all comes together.i would love to know what the problem was as im sure many other geeks do,so please share.:)

Yes, please share! (lol) x:green:

Exactly what i was going to say please share ,this is the bain of my life at the moment .I would love to know how you cracked it.x

I am curious as well how it snapped in place for you so easily. Good for you!!!

Good for you!!, I too would love to know your method, I have given up a bit lately on L&P and have consetrated on gels.

i have been doing nails for 5 yes FIVE long years and have only just become CONFIDENT - all the best :hug:

Latest posts

Back