I've decided to go with Nouvatan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bex87

Reaction score
hiya am new to this site and i have been reading which is the best spray tanning course to go with. i was going to go with sienna x but i have decided on nouvatan as its cheaper and the reviews have been really good. what is the training like and have i made the right decision?? thanks :)

hiya am new to this site and i have been reading which is the best spray tanning course to go with. i was going to go with sienna x but i have decided on nouvatan as its cheaper and the reviews have been really good. what is the training like and have i made the right decision?? thanks :)
well done ....if youve made the descision then its the right descision
Good luck and NJOY

thanks am really excited started my business planning so am looking forward to starting :)

Hi I have just been on my nouvatan retraining this morning was fantastic great company go with

thank you :) it took me ages to decide which course to do i cant wait :)

Hi I have just been on my nouvatan retraining this morning was fantastic great company go with

How did you get on? I hope you enjoyed it! Got my first few bookings today so v happy!

xx

I was SO excited when I did my training too! I did mine with Sienna and can't complain (well, I did actually and got some free samples as a sorry) that the lady talked about the products waaaaaaaaaay too much and not enough on how to actually use and take apart the machine.

Good for you - you'll love it! Welcome to tanning!

Latest posts

Back