I've deleted it

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose143

Very Proud Creative Geek
Reaction score
I am extremely hurt, I know I shouldn't have mentioned names, sorry for not thinking straight. I didn't mean to be unprofessional but I was only asking for advice :cry:

I just thought that coming to a place where I could be myself would give me the answers I needed, I was wrong in the doing it the way I did :cry: and I'm sorry for the people I offended.

I've come up with something I hope will sort the problem.

Thanks to all the geeks that took the time to read my thread and reply.

Sorry if I've let any of you down :cry:

xxxx

I have no clue as to what's gone on,i hope you are not as upset as you seem :hug:

:hug: Asking for help from friends is not wrong mate, but there is a way of wording things that ensures no-one gets hurt.

You could always reword your post and repost it for suggestions, you know the Geeks are fab at finding solutions - we're all fab :cool:

Keep in touch :hug:

:hug: Asking for help from friends is not wrong mate, but there is a way of wording things that ensures no-one gets hurt.

You could always reword your post and repost it for suggestions, you know the Geeks are fab at finding solutions - we're all fab :cool:

Keep in touch :hug:

I know I wasn't thinking straight but even the strongest crack sometimes.

I just don't think I could post again hun, just too much in my head as you saw from my attempt at asking for help this morning.

xxxx

i too have no idea what your talking about,but if you still need help it might be an idea to try and re-word your thread if you can so you could re-post it.the geeks on here are fab,im sure if any of us can help you then we will.i hope you're ok as you seemed quite upset earlier.chin up and keep :) .

no worries Rose im sure you didnt mean to offend anyone.

Hey im glad that you feel you have such good mates on here that you can ask for such important advice:hug:

Dust yourself off mate, have a good chat and sort it out one way or tother you'll be much happier and focused when its not hanging over your head.

What ever it was this morning that happened, I missed.

However don't let this put you off posting questions.

Have a little read through this, and it will guide you.

http://www.salongeek.com/how-do-stuff-site/31101-commandments-geek.html
You have appologised for what ever you did, which is a pretty big thing to do publicly. So lets hear no more about it, and get on with being part of the Geek team, yeah?:wink2:
HTH.

Rose - No need to feel upset hun. I think you need a day off to relax. Perhaps another day at a spa - away from work where you can both clear your heads and clear the air. :hug:

Hope you are OK and that your problems are soon sorted. xx

I have chosen to close this thread as it is confusing a lot of people who did not see Rose's original thread. Hope you understand guys.

Good luck Rose with a successful outcome to your situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back