I've had a user name change wanted to let you all know

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi geeks just wanted to let you all know that iv had my user name changed i was formaly known as major x

I had some great help in doing this as my name made me feel like a man out of the army,anyway iv now got my new name and i am so pleased with it as "i feel like a women" as the song goes xxx

Thanks guys xx:hug:

How did you do it hun? x

Hi geeks just wanted to let you all know that iv had my user name changed i was formaly known as major x

I had some great help in doing this as my name made me feel like a man out of the army,anyway iv now got my new name and i am so pleased with it as "i feel like a women" as the song goes xxx

Thanks guys xx:hug:

glad to hear you feel like a woman !!!! you have put under your usename "known as major" think you need to keep that up for a while so we can get use to it hun....
thanks for letting us know xxxx

Yes i will leave it there till people get used to it who i am. The reason i got it changed is because to me it refers me as a man with it being a mans name, so i think thats probaly why they let me do it as i dont think they change them for nothing really.I had to ask a moderator and wait for reply has they are very busy especiallt this time of year.
Like i said im now a women lol.Im soooo pleased wanted it changed for over 1 year!xx

Could you tell me how you changed your username i want to change mine thanks Lianne x:D

Could you tell me how you changed your username i want to change mine thanks Lianne x:D
You have to send a private message to the owner and administrator of the site (The Geek) and basically beg lol
It isn't something that's done too often though :wink2:

You have to send a private message to the owner and administrator of the site (The Geek) and basically beg lol
It isn't something that's done too often though :wink2:
I did that but didn't get a reply. Mind you, I just asked politely..........I didn't beg. Shall I try again and beg? I can do beg really good. xxx

I did that but didn't get a reply. Mind you, I just asked politely..........I didn't beg. Shall I try again and beg? I can do beg really good. xxx
No i think you should keep your user name it is cool and says a lot about what you do

Ahhhhh, I was wondering were you went! You've been here under my nose the whole time!! :D

Latest posts

Back