I've just booked my theory test!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh lush lash I feel for you. I had a really awful nutcase of an instructor when I was 17- I gave up after 3 lessons and the experience put me off so badly it's taken me 9 years to feel brave enough to try again (first lesson next week!)

I hope you can just put it down to the bad day, and keep going xxx

Good look fee. xx

eeeeekk!! It's in 2 weeks time, I figured if I don't just get it over with im likely to never.

I really need to get driving this year as financially it will make me better off, I've lost count of how many clients I have to turn away as I'm not mobile.

I've done about 30 driving lessons over the past few years. So I know how to drive (ish) lol got some more lessons booked in over the next few weeks.

I've got a theory book & a highway code book so I'm going to step the practicing up now as I'd be gutted if I fail. I've got a couple of apps on my phone too that I use. (might add that I've been failing the mock exams :eek: usually by 1 or 2 questions)

Any tips? how many times did you do your theory before you passed? (my friend took 3 times, hoping I'm not the same) how much did you practise? xx
Hi
i passed my theory first time,if i can do it anybody can lol !i did watch my dvd none stop for the two weeks before,someone told me to do it late at night,so i did,i would have tried anything,only tip i have for you is to be careful you dont use your mouse too much during your theory test ,as it can disqualify you,it happened to a friend,who had to do again at a later date,i did see a hypotherapist before my driving test,i failed two but after seeing the hypotherapist,sailed through it,i was just so nervous,anyway good luck hun!xx

Latest posts

Back