I've just bought some Metro Metals today...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'chelle

Reaction score
ok, I'm feeling creative (hee hee ....geddit, creative..)
Anyway, so I've bought some metro metals and am going to inflict them on my guinea pig (thats the girl who lets me practice on her by the way, no reports to the RSPCA please).

I think I will start with a french style finish using the metro in zone 1. Has anyone got any other good ideas on what I could do with them, what do you do with yours??????

ooh we need pics please when youve had a go with them hun xxx

have fun playing, dont you just love gettin new nail stuff heheh:lol::lol:

I think the best one to get started with is City of Peace, the white glitter powder.
You can do a lovely Forever French look with it in zone 1, and it will give you a feel for working with a glitter powder.
Another one to try is a colour fade, maybe on some tips to start with...is a colour fade going from Melting Pot (brown) to City of Angels (copper) into Golden City.

Have fun!!!

I normally do full tips with city of angels.. love it

Another one to try is a colour fade, maybe on some tips to start with...is a colour fade going from Melting Pot (brown) to City of Angels (copper) into Golden City.
I do this colour fade on myself very often, but I also add some leopard spots on top and... voila! Jungle nails!

ooooo thanks for the tips ladies (geddit....tips......ok I'm going to stop the crap "jokes" now!) I am going to have a play this weekend. I'm going to see if there is a colour fade tutorial on here, can anyone refer me to one?

I've just been taught how to sculpt on a form aswell, although I think I will practise my sculpts with white and pink, and do metro metals on tips, I dont think I'm that good yet to do both together!

I shall try and post pics when I've finished experimenting:green:

Latest posts

Back