Ive Passed !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karren

Reaction score
Hi All

Just wanted to post a short message of thanks for all your help since i joined this fabulous site, and to share my news today that i passed my Creative Foundation Course this afternoon

Im totally thrilled, cant stop grinning, and I cant wait to learn more and more and get better and better at what i do so maybe one day im in a position to help others like you guys have helped me.

Thanks again.

kx

YAY Well done on passing!

CONGRATULATIONS hun!!!! :green: :D :green: :D :green: :D :green:

Thanks guys.

kx

ps. still grinning !

Well done! I'm doing my creative foundation course next week, have you any advice about products or equipment I should buy? and is the homework tough?

Hi Kizzy

You dont have to worry about taking anything before you go. We were given some tools to borrow for the 3 days and on the 3rd day the trainer went through the product catalogue with us and advised us on what we really need to get started, they are so helpful if you have any questions you really should take advantage and ask.

It is quite an intense course i found but theory not too bad and not too much, i thought it was going to be more heavy going than it was !

Have you received details of what the 4 days cover ? on the bottom of each page i think it tells you what your homework is

Have you done any nails at all before ?

why dont you email me: [email protected] and i'll chat further with you if you like ?

Im off out soon for the evening but will respond and help where i can tomorrow ?

Whatever happens im sure you will thoroughly enjoy the course and learn tonnes

kx

KIZZY said:
Well done! I'm doing my creative foundation course next week, have you any advice about products or equipment I should buy? and is the homework tough?

Well Done!!!!!! There'll be no stopping you now. I didn't train with Creative, but I'll most likely do a conversion course soon since they are so reputable amongst experienced technicians.

Go celebrate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back