Ive passed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm a Star

Reaction score
Hi all
I went today for my final day with Star Nails L&P and Passed i am delighted to say the least ive got a smile on my chops a mile wide and to think i nearly gave up whooooooooooooooo :biggrin:

Love OPI said:
Hi all
I went today for my final day with Star Nails L&P and Passed i am delighted to say the least ive got a smile on my chops a mile wide and to think i nearly gave up whooooooooooooooo :biggrin:
Congrats love, may you go from strength to strength!

Well done, another Star Nails Nail Technician well on her way.

Keep up the good work me love, hope you continue to enjoy it.:biggrin:

WELL DONE YOU !! OH IT'S A FAB FEELIN IS'NT IT,,,BET YA JAWS ARE ACHING FROM ALL THAT SMILING!!! :lol: :lol:

Well done Love OPI - you'll have to change your name to I'm a STAR (ouch Mrs Geek - that's pants)!!! :o :eek:

well done you xxx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

sawasdee ka

Tonite have a relax and enjoy it is very good when you pass i know i feel same b4.

Mui from Thailand

Well done u keep up the good work

Mrs Geek said:
Well done Love OPI - you'll have to change your name to I'm a STAR (ouch Mrs Geek - that's pants)!!! :o :eek:
LOL what are you like Samantha !!!! I think OPI STAR is more apt lol, now what am I like lol ....................

But hey I bet you feel like a Star at the moment..............
Aint it great when you achieve something, you so badly want...............
And the moral of the story is.......NEVER GIVE UP !!!!

Well done babe xxxx

Well done you!!!!! It must be something in the air just now! lol xxx

Well Done you....

Its a great feeling isnt it...

Herese to many clients for you....

hey congratulations, its a great feeling when you pass isnt it , love dee

Congratulations!! This is really spuring me on to do well with my training. Hopefully one day I'll pass too! Well done. x

Thank you all so much........... last night i had some veno calapso :D i am so happy and to think i was so close to packing it all in.

Oh yes i love those new names i will have to email the top boss man (mr geek) and see if it is possible to change my name as i was just intrested in nails when i joined but now i am living the dream :D :D :biggrin:

congrats to you, how exciting! Best wishes in all your future endeavors!!!:green:

Ive been given my new user name by top boss geek :) I rather liked it when i read it so I'm a Star :lol:

fab name, you go girl!!

hey fab name , really suits ya ,

I'm a Star said:
Ive been given my new user name by top boss geek :) I rather liked it when i read it so I'm a Star :lol:
I shall take FULL RESPONSIBILITY for this name!!!! :D :D :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back