"Ivory" coloured Shellac - which to choose?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellielou

Reaction score
I know you guys can help me out with this as always.

I've a client who is getting married & wants Shellac on her nails in an "ivory" colour to match her dress. It needs to be a solid colour if possible, not sheer. Which should I go for?

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried fingernail fixer on Facebook for layering options? I love romantique but it may be too pink, whats beau like? X

Never thought of Fingernail Fixer - I'll have a look. I've got Iced Cappuccino but she said it was too dark but I maybe able to lighten that with something.

What about cream puff with a layer of something over?? Will have a look at what may go!x

Cream puff with iced coral is a nice ivory/nude colour, or iced coral with moonlight & roses xx

Last edited:
I think Cityscape is quite a light beige? X

Just seen a pic of cream puff with negligee in the shellac lovers group, it's on page 2! It looks nice xx

Great advice as always ladies. Thanks

I would think Studio white would lean closer to an ivory. Cream puff is very stark white even with something over it. Try some layering of beau or Romantique over studio white n see how u like it

I would think Studio white would lean closer to an ivory. Cream puff is very stark white even with something over it. Try some layering of beau or Romantique over studio white n see how u like it

I would have recommended the same. I love Studio White.

Latest posts

Back