Iwata Smart Jet compressor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane

Scratchers Geek
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if that lovely compact compressor will run two airbrushes please. I'm not bothered if I have to buy an attachment, just as long as there's something to attach it to.
TIA Jane

Smart Jet compressor is a 1/8 hp oil-less piston type compressor designed for single airbrush use.
Here is a link to some compressors, some of them are suitable for 2 airbrushes.
http://www.airbrushes.co.uk/compressors.htm
You can also Email [email protected] she knows everhthing there is to know about this sort of thing.
Hope this helps
love Ruth xxxx

Hi, I have one of these and my b/f used some kind of gas pipe attachments to add to my compressor and I now have 4 airbrushes attached to it. I only ever use one at a time, but it's so handy having the colours to hand and not having to flush after each colour change. Not sure if this is what you meant or if you want to be able to use more than one at the same time - I would imagine the pressure would drop considerably. For the 'bits and pieces' needed we went to a Plumbers supply shop and it cost just over £10 for everything we needed.

Jackie

That's exactly what I meant Jackie thanks. I only want to connect two. I have a hulking great compressor at the mo, the same as the power jet from Iwata and it's too bulky. I don't need all that psi as I only do nails.
Jane

hi ya...i asked this question at www.netnails.net...and they said something similar bowt the plumber parts...lol...
i would find it easier to not have to flush out inbetween colour changes too...
email netnails.net, there is a link on the website, they do all the iwata equipment and accessories...cheers vicky x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back