iwata

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terese

Reaction score
Ive just purchased a Iwata smart jet pro air compressor and I really dont like the airbrush...does anyone have any suggestions with regards to what gun I could buy that was bigger and sprayed a bigger area, please.
I use a minimist as well and like the gun with that and the area it covers......maybe I just need to get used to it...any thoughts anyone,

Teresa:rolleyes:

What airbrush has come with it - what are you doing with it - nails, tanning etc. What paint do you use?

Hi ya im using the iwata revolution..and I find it takes ages to spray and I have to be like an inch away is this right...im spray tanning I had wondered if the tan was too thick ?

It is a different brush for spray tanning with the iwata, it sounds like you have the one for nail art hth
Go to the website that has been linked for you :hug:

hI lou
Well its advertised on a tanning site and I do know that people use them for spray tanning. I looked on the site that nails suggested and I had looked there yesterday....I just cant get to grasp with it....good compressor...I am going to try my minimist gun and see if that will fit! and ring the supplier....(more expense)just goes to show that what might suit one person doesnt suit another

The bigger 'gun' that Iwata recommend for tanning is the G6 but this is quite expensive - also, when I made enquiries about using this gun with my Smart Jet Pro I was told the compressor wasn't powerful enough and that I would need an Iwata Power Jet compressor if I wanted to use something like a G6 airbrush.

Unfortunately, with the Smart Jet Pro, I think you are stuck with using the Revolution for tanning - I used to do this and it took me bloomin' ages! I soon swapped to my mini mist!

Jackie

Hi Jackie and all

Well I have had to invest in the next one up with a gun as I had an old injury.
Which tanning solution/s are you using at the moment and are you happy with the results?
Teresa

I was told the compressor wasn't powerful enough and that I would need an Iwata Power Jet compressor if I wanted to use something like a G6 airbrush.Jackie

I already had the Iwata smart jet pro when I decided I wanted to add tanning. I started looking at ways in which I could use my compressor but was told exactly the same as Jackie, which is why I also bought a minimist.

Latest posts

Back