Iz Gel Pro Base Build used with Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitzybiz

Reaction score
I’m just wondering has anyone used iz pro base build pot gel with shellac? I have a large client base for shellac but have lost a few clients who need that extra strength that shellac won’t support on its own, I currently offer calgel extensions but I use shellac on top and finish with shellac topcoat, am I able to seal with gel on top of shellac instead? Thankyou

Literally use iz pro base with shellac every day!

Most of our clients opt for it under their Shellac as it is much stronger for them. We found it ideal for Clients who experienced chipping or peeling after application up to 7 days from treatment. Clients go about 3-4 weeks with the iz base & shellac colour.

Im the same as nailgirl & put a layer under my Shellac.

So, Iz Pro base/build
2x Shellac colour
Shellac Topcoat

It works really well for those that like the thinness of Shellac or are after a specific colour. I charge £5 for it as an extra ‘structure’ layer (the same as I did when we had Brisa Lite) xx

Ah that’s great to hear can be used over shellac then, I currently some times pix iz gel under shellac but always use shellac topcoat but I’ll try seal with gel instead, I’m not sure wether to bother buying calgel colour pots then, or just use shellac with gel.....

Im the same as nailgirl & put a layer under my Shellac.

So, Iz Pro base/build
2x Shellac colour
Shellac Topcoat

It works really well for those that like the thinness of Shellac or are after a specific colour. I charge £5 for it as an extra ‘structure’ layer (the same as I did when we had Brisa Lite) xx
Do you girls use the iz gel base brush or in the jar for under shellac?

I use the Calgel brush & the iz gel from a pot. Just because that’s what I’m used to!

Same here, a Calgel/Iz brush & a pot. Although I did have some CND Gel brushes that worked well xx

Literally use iz pro base with shellac every day!

Most of our clients opt for it under their Shellac as it is much stronger for them. We found it ideal for Clients who experienced chipping or peeling after application up to 7 days from treatment. Clients go about 3-4 weeks with the iz base & shellac colour.

Thankyou

Latest posts

Back