iZettle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SerenityNailz

Reaction score
Is it possible to tell which individual card payments are included in each deposit to my bank account? Do izettle email this to you for every deposit into your bank account or is it something you can see on one of the reports on your online account?

Thanks

You can see your full statement of transactions in your reports online.

If you opt for an email when each deposit is made, they only give you the total figure of each deposit x

Thanks Fee. So with the online report can you see the date each individual card payment has been deposited to your bank account or is it the same as the email and only the total figure for each deposit? Essentially i want to know whether it's possible to tell which individual card payments are included in each deposit to my bank account. Thanks x

Last edited:
Yes the online reports are very comprehensive. You have options to see receipts only, deposits totals only, and under ‘account statement’ every transaction is detailed by date and receipt number- card transactions, the fees you are charged, and deposits to your bank.
Here’s a little snapshot of a part of mine to guide you. Obviously you will see more information, such as the actual transactions amounts, but I’ve cropped those out for privacy lol.
Hope that helps x

You can choose deposit schedules, I choose to have a deposit every day, so I know by looking at the dates in the statement, which payments are included when I see a deposit is made, and the total.
I think the cut off point each day is around 6pm and the deposits are made around 7- so on days I take payments passed this point, or weekends, I know the deposit for a particular transaction will be included with the next day.
If you choose a weekly deposit, it would be the same.
Very easy to work out when you see it, rather than me explaining.
IMG_7130.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you so much that's great! One last question! On the reports you can generate (pdf or excel) they both have two 'card fees' sections - one under card breakdown and one under izettle fees - I've attached a screenshot. Do these both refer to the same 1.75% or are there additional card fees to pay on top of the 1.75% izettle deduct? As ive not taken any card payments yet my reports all say £0 So I can't tell from my own account yet! X

Attachments

• 20180308_135617.png
    20180308_135617.png
    75.1 KB · Views: 21
No other fees, both sections will be the total amount of fees charged for accepting card payments (your 1.75%) the figure will be the same for both.

It’s only separated and recorded twice in different sections so that if you have a business that makes use of their invoicing feature, you can see the charges to you for both types of fees at a glance x

Thank you! X x

Latest posts

Back