J. Lo hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stella1981

Reaction score
I have a client base 5 /6ish and wants more golden highlights all over but some really bright blonde ones aswell her hair hasn't been touched in 5 months so alot of regrowth especially the back but previously babylights that were lifted to a 10 and toned to a clean baby blonde this toned in well with her chocolate base. My question is should I have gone for highlights with bleach and all over base in say 7/7 for the gold or foils with 7/7 and Mabe 9% or would I have to do two different formulas as I still want the highlights to look baby blonde. J. Lo was the inspiration. Any help would be great, thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210923_194707_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20210923_194707_com.instagram.android.jpg
    702.5 KB · Views: 29
I have a client base 5 /6ish and wants more golden highlights all over but some really bright blonde ones aswell her hair hasn't been touched in 5 months so alot of regrowth especially the back but previously babylights that were lifted to a 10 and toned to a clean baby blonde this toned in well with her chocolate base. My question is should I have gone for highlights with bleach and all over base in say 7/7 for the gold or foils with 7/7 and Mabe 9% or would I have to do two different formulas as I still want the highlights to look baby blonde. J. Lo was the inspiration. Any help would be great, thanks in advance.
I don't see where 7/7 would be part of this colour unfortunately.
I'd be more inclined to do loads of highlights around the face, and on the underneath of the hair. Take thin sections and alternate 2x bleach to 1x either 10/0 + 9/17 + 12% or 12/89 + 9%
Maybe even add in the occasional 7/38 + 7/17 with 6% if you felt like you needed it.

Then when processed I'd be toning with colour touch 2parts 9/97 + 1 part 8/38 + 1.9%

Latest posts

Back